Which side of the force did you pick ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masson

Reaction score
I recently found out I'm an introvert , this really helped me know myself better and now I accept who I am more than before. Now I'm curious who here is what ? Extroverted , introverted or ambiverted ?

I'm an extrovert. I'm a classic ENFP, but I can also be quite reserved - with a small dose of anti-social leanings from time to time- which means that I am often mistaken for being snobby.

I have no trouble talking to people - friends, strangers, etc starting conversations, keeping them going with ease, public speaking, whatever, it all comes easily. I do very well at jobs that have me interact with the public, I can be diplomatic, I know how to schmooze.

The thing is, I don't always WANT to talk to everybody or anybody, sometimes I just want to be left the fresia alone with my thoughts, to cry or to brood... hence the "snob" label.

Funny, I want to be an extrovert, but I am currently an introvert.

Doing my best to be an extrovert.

I came to this thread expecting a discussion on Star Wars. I was disappoint. :(

But seriously, I would consider myself ambiverted. The ratio is probably 65% invert, and 35% extrovert but I've never had an issue making friends or just being sociable. I often hear about how laid back I am in real life; the truth being that nothing ever really bothers me. I just go with the flow. :)

Stride said:
I came to this thread expecting a discussion on Star Wars. I was disappoint. :(

But seriously, I would consider myself ambiverted. The ratio is probably 65% invert, and 35% extrovert but I've never had an issue making friends or just being sociable. I often hear about how laid back I am in real life; the truth being that nothing ever really bothers me. I just go with the flow. :)

i'm pretty much like you, except i'd say i'm about 70% invert and 30% extrovert

i too thought this was going to be star wars related. :(
i am definitely an introvert though.

I think I'm conflicted. I was a Jedi knight for Halloween, but a few months ago, I invited Dave Prowse (Darth Vader) to come to my office for a massage. Alas, he did not come. Is it acceptable to be on the light side and to want to rub Darth Vader down with warm oil at the same time?

I'm a grey jedi; I'm not one for following groups.

And if you know what a grey jedi is you're a nerd, own it.

Hard to tell. I took the Myers-Briggs personality test about five times, after which the test examiner told me, "I think you broke it."

In any case, I'm probably a little bit of both. What is the term? Ambiverted? Close enough for me!

Latest posts

Back