The Alberta Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

arollo

I live in Edmonton, population just over one million, I figure there has to be at least one other person on this board from the current "cultural capital of Canada".

And if anyone can explain to me why Edmonton is the cultural capital of Canada.....because damned if I know.

I wish to extend a personal hello to all of my brothers and sisters in Calgary and all the various cities in Alberta. You should hang out with each other.

I would eventually like to move to this area of Canada so I will be poking my head in here off & on.

Breathe_No_More said:
Manorexic said:
Hey. I'm from Edmonton, too... xD

Excellent!

Sprint said:
I would eventually like to move to this area of Canada so I will be poking my head in here off & on.

Sprint...WHY?!?!?!?! no one ever really LIKES to move here :p

Aww... Edmonton isn't SOOOO bad. Okay.. maybe it is, alittle. Haha. :)

Totally should... How the hell did I miss the fact that you all lived there?

I used to live in Calgary in 2010, but now moved out to another country, Japan, for work. I plan to get back to Canada in 2014 though. I miss it seriously.

Kevj said:
I used to live in Calgary in 2010, but now moved out to another country, Japan, for work. I plan to get back to Canada in 2014 though. I miss it seriously.

I was there last weekend- it was cold and windy.

Someone said culture and Edmonton in the same sentence lmao

Necro Alberta thread xD I've never even seen this.

Lonely in BC said:
Someone said culture and Edmonton in the same sentence lmao

Hey what's more culturey than a big mall with water slides in it?

I live in Calgary, the current capital of EVERYTHING!!! Lol joking. I didn't realize there were so many people from Alberta here! :) Awesome thread!

I'm from Calgary!!!!

Who else is from Calgary? =D we should be friends

Latest posts

Back