i always treat my parents like honeysuckle, ???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvatomasloco

Reaction score
[size=medium]im 17 and my dad i gotta admit its an amazing person just the fact that i have a dad is amazing, i can really feel a feeling of appreciation for my dad, as for my mom ii really see her now, like i see all she's done for me, i see how all shes tried is the best for me,

i feel disgusted to type this but i always treated both my parents and probably my whole family really bad including people, i dont got friends kuz im always by myself thinking thinking it feels like im sinking i dont have respect for no one except people that have alot money (rich) ii now see that my respect towards them was 100x better then at my own home.

i once got my mom really mad and she wanted to hit me i was bout 14 and i got her so mad that she felt over and claims to died for a few minutes, i was watching how she past out right in front of me and it all was my fault,

i called my sister hundreds of insults, i have fought my dad once and got em really mad thousonds of times,,

i seriously dont have an excuse for all of this i guess is just what i made my self like,
i made my self into a jerk, disrespectful and unfriendly human being

but i wanna change and i know i have what it takes
i have quit smoking i was blazing like 2 times a day everyday, it was really clody up my head
i now see clear crystal how life is and how i am
and my god i messed up so bad

has any body been through something like this
[/size]

having an insight is the first step to redemption, well done!

I think the first step for you is that every time you want to raise your voice or get angry, stop for a second and reconsider what you are about to do. I bet 99/100 you will not say/do what you are about to.

Keep up the good work. I agree with you that your parents are your best friends and they are and will always be the people who care for you the most in this world

Well, if you've felt like you've made a mistake, awareness is the first step to change.

Though fighting my dad and getting schooled, I always figured, is an important part of discovering what it means to being a guy and why you still need to grow up(because he can lay you flat).

This is good! You are realizing your mistakes. This is also probably the reason you don't like anyone else except rich people.

You treated your family wrongly and your accepting that, good! Change your ways, and you can make life better for your family and you can make good friends.

Latest posts

Back