Drinking makes you retarded.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy

Reaction score
Just drunk a bottle of smirnoff alone. Shedding tears over the horrid capitalists.

I feel my IQ has dropped 40 points. :(

Alcohol sucks compared to weed or hard psychedelics.

I think I will get some GHB and play some minecraft so I don't have to put up with the horrid reality of who I am.

In other news I am forced to work for the horrid capitalist Mcdonalds but at least we have a union. :(

Stride said:
Because of the flesh eating bacteria and the intestinal parasites? :O

YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH RUSSIAN FOOD?

fedor.jpg

The name is not offensive. The OP meant that alcohol damages the brain, making you more stupid.

Personally though, i think drinking is weak and stupid, and yes, that's offensive.

Cool story bro!

Gutted for you, lol.

Still! There are many people who don't have a job. They'd Love yours, lol.

Poguesy said:
Rosebolt said:
Personally though, i think drinking is weak and stupid, and yes, that's offensive.

Or maybe it makes you an ignorant piece of honeysuckle?

You can call me a piece of honeysuckle for that, but i'm not ignorant.

Rosebolt said:
Poguesy said:
Rosebolt said:

You're calling everyone who drinks weak and stupid.

I could call you lot sexually frustrated wankers but I don't.

I'm not saying they are, i'm saying i think they are.

Then again, i do know one person who drinks, and is neither weak, nor far from stupid. Yes, perhaps i am ignorant. I should change my statement to "the only use i am able to see that alcohol has is to come over a weakness one normally cannot overcome."

For the record, you could call me a sexually frustrated wanker, we all know it's true.

Rosebolt said:

Then again, i do know one person who drinks, and is neither weak, nor far from stupid. Yes, perhaps i am ignorant. I should change my statement to "the only use i am able to see that alcohol has is to come over a weakness one normally cannot overcome."

For the record, you could call me a sexually frustrated wanker, we all know it's true.

People do not have drug and alcohol problems. They have drug and alcohol solutions.

Perhaps we could wank together?

Poguesy said:
Rosebolt said:

People do not have drug and alcohol problems. They have drug and alcohol solutions.

Hmm. I admit that what i said was not only wrong, but does not reflect my true opinion. I apologise to everyone i offended.

How is it a solution though, i'd argue it's stronger to resist the substances. I mean, it's a solution of course, but it'd still be weak to succumb to the temptation. Then again if it's a solution there won't be anything to resist.

Okay. Yes. I'm truly ignorant.

Rosebolt said:
Poguesy said:
Rosebolt said:

Hmm. I admit that what i said was not only wrong, but does not reflect my true opinion. I apologise to everyone i offended.

How is it a solution though, i'd argue it's stronger to resist the substances. I mean, it's a solution of course, but it'd still be weak to succumb to the temptation. Then again if it's a solution there won't be anything to resist.

Okay. Yes. I'm truly ignorant.

You're looking at it completely wrong.

It is irrelevant whether someone has the strength to resist abusing a substance.

Contact any drug/alcohol charity and they will tell you the same. So much is focused on the actual substance use and forget the person. That person is all that counts.

Poguesy said:
Rosebolt said:
Poguesy said:
Rosebolt said:

You're calling everyone who drinks weak and stupid.

I could call you lot sexually frustrated wankers but I don't.
"I could call you lot sexually frustrated wankers but I don't."

I'd fall onto that category. I haven't been with a woman in so long cartoon chicks are lookin' pretty hot to me at this point. I'll tell you right now. I'll die before I pay for it.

Latest posts

Back