Are you married or single?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

titusaz

Are you married or single? I'm married to my beautiful wife Beth.

(*removed*)

I'm single because I happen to believe that marriage means monogamy. Trust and faithfulness are essential in a relationship. My ex-wife didn't feel the same way...

What does bankruptcy have to do with being married or single? Okay maybe after being married and getting divorced if you are a guy, lol.

single but damm I'd feel sorry for those who are married and feel lonely. I was in a 5 year relationship and during the last year I felt so lonely. Not because she wasn't around but how she treated me, like she knew me and it was in ways that just wasn't who I was. Then she stopped sleeping with me, eventually she looked disgusted at the idea of me kissing her. The idea of that I was repulsive to someone made me sick and depressed. So I truly hope that no one here is suffering from that. For anyone who is, I'd like to lend my ear if you want to talk about it, and I wish you luck.

Never married. A couple partners asked what I thought about it when we were young (and I think they were thinking of it), but I thought it was too soon. I didn't want to be married and talking about kids at 18.

Single.
I don't believe in legal marriage.
Also, I don't want kids.

I favor poly relationships the older I get. However, mostly so the other person can have an outlet. I don't really utilize it myself much since I don't really go out enough to meet people like that. Plus I'm an introverted guy who keeps getting extroverted girls by coincidence.

Married, happily (occasional ups and downs, but I think that's normal and natural in any relationship) for the past 15 years, with one son who's 7.

Latest posts

Back