Miss Lussy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you happened to get a PM from lussybaby aka "Miss Lussy" telling you that she came across your profile here and just fell in love with you, you should be aware that there are a number of users here that she fell in love with during the hour that she was here. It would appear that two seconds looking at an empty profile is all that it takes for her to fall in love.

As always, if you get a scam/spam PM, send a copy to a mod.

Hopefully she only got to a very small part of the user list and if you have been here for awhile then you are going to be to far down the list for her to have reached in her short stay here. I think the accounts from our recent influx of spammers absorbed the majority of her (his) affection.

Yeah in effect it looks like we may have had a spammer spamming the spammers.

Can't even get spam bot love.

*Forever alone
Untitled-1.jpg

Hello
How are you? First, my name is Miracle, I'm young good looking girl, kind and friendly.Well i came through your profile and decided to drop you a note. Meanwhile could you write me something more about your self while i get back at you including my picture? Contact me through my private address.
(removed).
I will be waiting for your email.
Have a very wonderful day.
Thanks,
Miracle.
(removed).

----

Hello Friend!!!!
How are you? Guess fine. First, my name is Linda I'm young good looking girl,kind and friendly.Well i came through your profile and decided to drop you a note.Meanwhile could you write me something more about yourself while i get back at you including my picture? Contact me through my private address. (removed).
Thanks,
Linda
(removed)"

----

"Hello dear,How are you? Guess fine. First, my name is cynthia,I'm young good looking girl,kind and friendly.Well i came through your profile and decided to drop you a note.Meanwhile could you write me something more about yourself while i get back at ...

So her first name is Miracle Linda Cynthia...wow I'd hate to find out what here middle names and last names are. :/ Probably something along the lines of Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fana Bo Besca the Third.

LOL

Minus said:
Hello
How are you? First, my name is Miracle, I'm young good looking girl, kind and friendly.Well i came through your profile and decided to drop you a note. Meanwhile could you write me something more about your self while i get back at you including my picture? Contact me through my private address.
(removed).
I will be waiting for your email.
Thanks,
Miracle.
(removed).

----

Hello Friend!!!!
How are you? Guess fine. First, my name is Linda I'm young good looking girl,kind and friendly.Well i came through your profile and decided to drop you a note.Meanwhile could you write me something more about yourself while i get back at you including my picture? Contact me through my private address. (removed).
Thanks,
Linda
(removed)"

----

"Hello dear,How are you? Guess fine. First, my name is cynthia,I'm young good looking girl,kind and friendly.Well i came through your profile and decided to drop you a note.Meanwhile could you write me something more about yourself while i get back at ...

Sounds like Minus is gonna get lucky :D

Callie said:
Sounds like Minus is gonna get lucky :D

Unfortunately all three of them turned out to be the same guy and he just wanted my money.
1.gif

Callie said:
Hmm, well, I'm a female. Can I have your money? :D

Can i have some time to think it over? He was kinda cute.

Pheenix said:
The spam is becoming seriously entertaining.

We just lost a "humiliation roughsex" one. The poster felt that was pretty entertaining.

I don't think i said that
foot_in_mouth.png

Yeah but now you are trying to get me banned :(

Here

money.jpg

LOL, I said a mod, I didn't specifically say YOU.

Um... I wanna see some paper money in there, and not monopoly money

Latest posts

Back