i don't exist ??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ragamuffin

my ex (best friend forever and lover for four years) suddenly cut me off a while ago, for no reason, and occasionally phoned me when he was drunk and told me he loved me and missed me etc etc ...
but when i'd try and get in contact with him he'd just blank me.
i thought i was coping ok without him.
he's telling people that he doesn't know who i am, and he's never known me.
i saw him today kissing a girl i'd never seen before.
and i just went completely numb.
i've been hanging on for months to the hope that we might be friends again.
and it was like realisation that i really don't exist to him, and i don't understand why.
we were best friends more than anything.
and it hurts.
i went through all that rejection and confusion and depression for months because of him and it's just like... i didn't even get an explanation or an apology or anything from him and now i just i don't know.
it feels like i'm going to throw up, like it hurts too much to cry, it's a deeper kind of more physical pain.
and i want to hate him.

Girl, first of all...I'm glad he's over w/. I had this dilema and it hurts, believe me....I think this is why I'm so insane. But, what you must remember is that it is a problem, not yours, but HIS! I don't know this thing, but I already dislike him. It hurts to lose a person ..especially like that. But I just want you to understand that he was a low-life, immature, and unintelligent thing. I say this not to be judgemental, only to be real. You will do better than that thing and you will find happiness...just give it time. As far as the not knowing part goes, forget that you ever knew him too! I just want you to know that you aren't alone. I've been there and gone through that. It hurts but like that old saying goes, "there's more fish in the see". In this case, I'm SURE they're better too! Girl, I think we need to go out and meet some of these other "fish". *cheers* to letting go of the past! <3, AmLonelyandaSmile

Latest posts

Back