Feeling so left out!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyL

Reaction score
A lot of people manage to get a loving relationship or get married and have children even people who are not attractive. I'm a female who's going to be 44yrs old soon and I never manage to get a boyfriend or husband. I'm a pretty lady but I always have trouble getting a loving relationship.. I've been rejected by guys so many times since high school. The last time I got rejected was over 10yrs ago.. I finally met this guy at work and we hit it off so well that I thought I finally going to get my chance, but it turns out that he's gay.. That devastates me so much.. What is wrong with me? Why can't I have a loving relationship or get married and have kids like everyone else? Why do I have to end up like this? I'm so afraid that I'm going to be this way for the rest of my life.. :(

Attachments

• Sad_Kitty.gif
    Sad_Kitty.gif
    7 KB · Views: 11
you sure you aren't sabotaging yourself?

what efforts have you made to meet single men?

I'm not going to pretend to understand any of it. I've been married twice, and they both cheated on me. Now I'm divorced twice. They both told me I deserved better before they left. I know in my heart that I did nothing to deserve it. You just can't control other people's choices in life. It makes me feel like crap, even though I know I'm better off without them. Rejection sucks. Period. Even our kids tell me I'm better off without their mom.

So I feel your pain, because I don't like not having someone to share my life with. But you can't just go out to the relationship store and get one. And rushing into one can definitely turn bad. I know that the hard way. Like Tom Petty says" the waiting is the hardest part".
I just keep hoping that in my everyday life I will meet someone that finds me appealing for the right reasons.
You just have to keep moving forward one step at a time and never surrender. Easier said than done...I know, but this proves that you are not alone.

I'm not going to find anyone because I'm not getting any younger, because of it I've become very bitter. The older I get the more bitter I get. I'm a loser.. Hopefully after I die I'll be reincarnated into another human being with a better life then the one I'm living in now or maybe I'll find someone in heaven.

No, you aren't going to find anyone because you don't put yourself out there.

Change your thinking change ur life.

Im no relationship expert.
Iv been married and been involved
in several LT relationships.
Have children and raised other peoples childeren.

Ive mde wazooo of mistakes. Some of them over and over again.
Im far from perfect...
Im not a saint thats for sure.

My heart had been ripped apart more
than sevral times. Been rejected plenty.Cried myself to sleep plenty of night in a fetal position...

On the flip side...I lived it.
I had a lot of good times.
I loved deeply. I did a lot
of wild crazy and amazing things..

Yeah...Ive broke hearts too...

Im 44...Im always going to take a chance on love..Ill throw my heart at Renae time and time again
I want what I want..... .

SCREAM:p

Light the gasoline.
I got the remedy to burn ur memories
(i dont know if U can...)

Never be afraid..
To live to with the lies ans PAINS.
Ur never ganna be the same
(i dont know if u can...)

I wanna take U too far...
cum on...dont be shy
I wanna make u go down..down.

Why I make you Scream!!!
How I live my life when i have no
chioce...
I see it in ur eyes...
SO CRAZZY!

Just Scream ...how it feels inside
Let me hear ur vioce..
Making love each night
IT OPENS UP MY MIND....

Tell me what u see?
Im NOT UR ENEMY..
if thats what u wanna be?
(i dont know if I can...)
When u scream my name...
Ill take all the blame
It never ganna be thwe same..
(I dont know if U can...)

Nothing is free....even ur safetyzone.
The pros and cons of it all..
The cons of living alone and not risking
getting hurt...well ur hurted anyway.
Your loneliness...depression..etc..etc.

Well..I took a chance at love time
and time again..
The pros...It was all turely amazing
and an experince of a life time...

The cons...people died on me.
people ran out on me..My heart
got spite on...etc..etc.

The way I look at it...We ganna pay
on way or the other..so U might
as will get a piece of the action
while ur here.

Life is a trip and an experince until we died...Nobody is ganna give a fresia oneway or the other after Im dead.

Lonesome Crow said:
Iv been married and been involved
in several LT relationships.
Have children and raised other peoples childeren.
Forgive me for being rude but I'm sick of hearing about other people's experiences in relationships, marriages and children regardless. You had your chances, I never had any chances so please don't throw your experience in my face.. :rolleyes:

Have you tried online dating sites?
I ain't all that hot but I've been able to get a few dates - a lot of them went sour but again, it is not very easy to find people that we are compatible with.
To be honest, I am very tired of people who are lonely/ want to date...and instead of trying online dating/ volunteering/ hobby groups etc out and sticking with it - they hide in their bedrooms and complain non-stop.
(Note: The above statement does not refer to you...but I've come across many posts similar to your situation, and the posters are very passive instead of trying to work towards the things that they want.)
For a long time I avoided online dating sites because I hate the idea of writing a biography of myself, writing messages, online rejection (haha) and so on, but I lucked out.
Even if you can't find someone to date - there is no harm or shame in making new friends.
Perhaps your new friends may even introduce you or know people which you can connect with.

I am not sure of your policies about dating in the workplace; but it often can get quite messy if both sides do not know how to handle it should it not go well.

If you wait around to be approached - it may never happen.
All you can do is try; and if you're trying - try harder and simply stay positive, love yourself, and hope for the best.

Latest posts

Back