New Memebr

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wandereringsoul

Hello I found this place by a search on google, its nice to know I am not the only one who is lonely and depressed.
I was a foster child so no loving family as a child. I still have no real friends where I live as nobody understands me or why I want to live the way I do.
I just do not do well alone a lot and that makes me get depressed some.
I am a very kind person that goes out of my way to do for others, but it seems in this day and age that means nothing. It's how much money you have that gets you a social life.
I am very open minded and have tried various things to help with the loneliness and they worked great while they lasted.
I hope to find someone who thinks like me here, as I feel lost tonight.

[/size]

mimizu said:
Welcome.. :) What things did you try?

What worked for me is to just be myself and realize the only way to have people is to create a family of like minded people. Since I have always been polyamorous (Being able to love more than one person) I found that really helps a lonely person to live that way.
I will say though its very hard to meet anyone like that online as so many wanna be's and no doers.
If I could see to drive after dark I would not resort ot the net as much for meeting people but not much other choice where I live.

Latest posts

Back