I finally realized it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,
No worries about the age thing, I'm 17. I told my own sob story a couple of posts ago, but believe me when I know how you feel.
How it becomes so much more simple to be alone, because being with people just exhausts you and leaves you doubtful, but how you still long to have that social ease some people seem to be born with.
I'm still struggling with all that, but if it makes you feel any better, when I was just a little younger than you, 15 and 16, this post could have been written by me. Some parts still could. But I honestly can't wait until you reach the age when the only people you have to be around are those who take you seriously and are there for the same reasons you are. That's why college is amazing. I'm not gonna tell you to cheer up or anything, just to hang in there, and know you're not alone.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the reply. I am sorry if that post was huge, but I just self-destructed that day. I was feeling really down, and I still am, but I can at least control it. Some days I just get like that though and feel the need to describe everything I am thinking and feeling. It feels like if I don't, I will just explode. Anyway, thanks again for reading and replying.

Latest posts

Back