Women showing attraction.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

ShybutHi

I was just wondering really, how many women here have ever purposely shown interest towards a guy and/or asked a guy out, asked for their number perhaps or asked them to hang out because they were attracted to him?

ShybutHi said:
I was just wondering really, how many women here have ever purposely shown interest towards a guy and/or asked a guy out, asked for their number perhaps or asked them to hang out because they were attracted to him?

In this days now.. Some of girls are shown interest towards a guy.. I don't know what happen. But, not all girls. Right? It depends the situation.

(*spam removed*)

Im speaking from a guys perspective....

The thing is that not everyone's "attempt" is going to look the same.

A girl who smiles at you and acts coy isn't really different from a woman who decides to walk up to you to strike convos or give you her number

At the end of the day, they're both doing the same thing; they're being inviting. Which, IMO, is all a female really needs to do to gain attention.

You just have to know and recognize the subtle invitations that woman throw out. And i'm sure most women on this board would agree that there is a lot of them and/or that they do it fairly often. So if you just go looking for the big bold gestures, you end up shortchanging yourself in ways that you don't even realize

I think it's pretty much always been me that starts the relationships. I'm not shy, if I want something, I know I have to ask for it. Well, this was before, but still, I assume it's still the same. Well, there is the minor little detail that I'm still married, but yeah.

you have good point there sweaty I never hers lovely women ask me out date but I have lady join her sexy bath shower and it was fun but was I shock when she had bad bruns mark on her side. mmm that way back 1995. now I wish date sexy black lady. all so when 2 lover in swimming pool at her house back yard night time and she has light in swimming pool I keep thinking a lady freinds of her walk in. well it be ok she jump nude and have ball with us.. ha ha! any way when u date lovely lady u treat her right. from Allen Hamm

hamm said:
you have good point there sweaty I never hers lovely women ask me out date but I have lady join her sexy bath shower and it was fun but was I shock when she had bad bruns mark on her side. mmm that way back 1995. now I wish date sexy black lady. all so when 2 lover in swimming pool at her house back yard night time and she has light in swimming pool I keep thinking a lady freinds of her walk in. well it be ok she jump nude and have ball with us.. ha ha! any way when u date lovely lady u treat her right. from Allen Hamm

Wut?

his intentions are good, at least

I used to play in a band in high school, and after a show once we had a bunch of would be teenage groupies hanging out with us. the attention was flattering, to say the least. but probably the only time a girl has ever just thrown herself at me

EveWasFramed said:
hamm said:

Wut?

this

Latest posts

Back