Ever been cheated on by your special someone in front of you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DendelionBlu

Reaction score
If it happened to you, this music clip might do it for you

[video=youtube]

Did you feel like that??

x

there was this one time when i walked in on her, and there was this guy, a blonde-hair, blue-eyed goth, and he was all up on her. she was sitting on the couch and he was basiclly on top of her, but his feet were on the ground. i don't know how to explain it. i was in the 10th grade. i'm not the jealous type, so i didn't make a scene. he got off of her, and she was giggling, and she said that they were just fooling around. i don't know...

afterwards, when things went south, she cheated on me with like two guys. then i dumped her, and she apparently went bi because of me. true story.

freedom, she giggled when you caught her with a guy on top of her, they were just fooling around - meaning she was cheating - & you didn't dump her right there & right then?

Reason?

I have. Just found out today actually. When I confronted him about it, he simply replied by saying" I'm just not in love with you anymore. Deal with it." Sucks.

I was babysitting her kids, she did not show back up on time, got a neighbor to come look after the kids, found her at the place I suspected. Kicked in the door, caught them in bed. Ranger instinct kicked in, so I kicked him in.......... if it were legally possible, I would have taken her to court to try to get custody of her kids, they were not mine. It sucks, yes it does, but life goes on and it is what you make of it, learn a lesson only one time, then do not forget and make the same mistake.

ranger4USA said:
I was babysitting her kids, she did not show back up on time, got a neighbor to come look after the kids, found her at the place I suspected. Kicked in the door, caught them in bed. Ranger instinct kicked in, so I kicked him in.......... if it were legally possible, I would have taken her to court to try to get custody of her kids, they were not mine. It sucks, yes it does, but life goes on and it is what you make of it, learn a lesson only one time, then do not forget and make the same mistake.

she'll get hers.

SignedSierraLynn said:

Sierra, you must be going through a lot of pain right now.

I wish there was something we could do to help.

(((HUGS)))

In every relationship I was ever in, I was cheated on except for possibly two.

While some people may not believe me on this, I have always been able to tell when it happened due to feeling other people's emotions or fluctuations in their energy remotely; in other words, I do not have to be in person to know.

Instead of breaking down the doors or something, I just told them it was over; however, I always waited for solid proof first and used the time to emotionally distance myself & heal as much as possible.

For the few times in my life that i took them back & ignored my own relationship rule deal breakers, it always ended in more hurtful feelings with more collateral damage for everyone.

If you are still in pain, here is another hug for you.

(((HUGS)))

Latest posts

Back