Hello community

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty Brothle

Reaction score
My name is Lefty. I'm from '79 (12/03). I was born and raised in Flint, Michigan but moved down a few years ago for work. I used to work at a gas station but I got fired a while ago, (apparently casually taking cash from the register is a privilege the owner may make use of.) Currently I'm unemployed and having a difficult time making ends meet.

My favourite tv show is Cheers (love the intro .) But I can't afford cable any more, so I usually end up watching the neighbour's dog trying to impregnate my cat.

I hope we can get along well as I have a lot of time to spend these days. . .

Lefty B

Lefty Brothle said:
My name is Lefty. I'm from '79 (12/03). I was born and raised in Flint, Michigan but moved down a few years ago for work. I used to work at a gas station but I got fired a while ago, (apparently casually taking cash from the register is a privilege the owner may make use of.) Currently I'm unemployed and having a difficult time making ends meet.

My favourite tv show is Cheers (love the intro .) But I can't afford cable any more, so I usually end up watching the neighbour's dog trying to impregnate my cat.

I hope we can get along well as I have a lot of time to spend these days. . .

Lefty B

Hey Lefty,
I worked at a gas station for a short period of time also but I had to quit.The boss keep accusing me of "pumpin' Ethel"!:club:
Welcome!

Latest posts

Back