Likely chance of losing my job...Maybe I should sell my womanly eggs or something.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Luna

I won't be having babies soon - and if I'm kind enough to spare the world, not ever - but it's a shame I just can't push them out and sell them.
A quick Google search helped me learn how horribly complicated and risky it is.
Shame.

Maybe I should post ads on craigslist and see if anyone wants pay me to massage my feet.
I ******* love foot massages.
Too bad craigslist = potential rapists and murderers.

Or maybe I can do what the typical person does...and find another job.
End up in a workplace where you consistently put forth extra effort and time; work hard for several years to build a reputation and career; get many promises of a bright future...only to be dumped down the shitter when budget reviews come around.

If there's one thing I'm good at - it's eating.
Perhaps I ought to cam myself (reasonable rates kk) eating...(hmm)
I know for certain that there's a market out there for that!

Not really sure where I'm going with this.
I'm tired, cranky and most importantly...I'm going to go offline now. >_>

I know the feeling.

Two months after getting married, my ex wife being pregnant, and purchasing my house (10 months earlier), I got laid off so the administrative personnel at the mental health hospital could get huge raises.

I hope you get to keep your job somehow.

042.gif

I know how you feel.. I've been out of school for almost four months and only had one interview.. the whole eating on cam thing crossed my mind as well.. You could instead have somebody you know massage your feet on cam and then share profits to massager.... ~hugs~ hopefully things will be different soon for you..

Luna said:
Maybe I should post ads on craigslist and see if anyone wants pay me to massage my feet.
I ******* love foot massages.
Too bad craigslist = potential rapists and murderers.

My dear, the sort of men who would pay to massage feet are not typically the monsters of the world. I haven't run into any would be rapists or murderers yet.

Latest posts

Back