Hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

me myself and I

Thinking I might be too old for this forum.If I am just let me know and I will beat it.From the posts I have read,it seems everyone is alot younger than me.I'm female,44 from Illinois.My story is a long and boring one.But still lonely just the same.

There are other people your age here. Welcome. :) Feel free to tell us your story...

me myself and I said:
Thinking I might be too old for this forum.If I am just let me know and I will beat it.From the posts I have read,it seems everyone is alot younger than me.I'm female,44 from Illinois.My story is a long and boring one.But still lonely just the same.
Hi and welcome to the forum, I'm the same age as you are, and know ones told me to beat it, well not yet anyway.:p:p

Beat it blue sky lol :) you know am joking right.

Hi and welcome me myself and I. Some one owns asked me if I lived alone and I said I live with me myself and I. And they said "are you not alone then,, How nice for you" :rolleyes: I was like errrr,, WTF lol and then they just simply walked of. It was a customer in a shop I was working in at the time.

You not to old for hear. as blue says your the same age as him and I know of older ppl on hear as well. Well I know of a few that are a lot older.

Hi me myself and i, welcome :)

Edit: I re-read this and it felt like i was welcoming myself here lol :D

Cosmic Kid said:
49 years old here. (I put that out there right away too, that way there could be no misunderstanding, and if they wanted to boot me off, they could've right off the bat).

Welcome aboard me myself and I

Glad to know I'm not alone.Thanks for the welcome Cosmic Kid.

Hi guys just to make it clear age dose not matter one bit. We have ppl older then both me myself and I and Cosmic Kid. And am sure the younger lot well appreciate some of your insight to life. You have a lot to offer cos after all you would have had moor life experience then say a 20 year old that comes hear. Your a good asset to the forum and am sure you have a lot to offer :)

bluey said:
Hi guys just to make it clear age dose not matter one bit. We have ppl older then both me myself and I and Cosmic Kid. And am sure the younger lot well appreciate some of your insight to life. You have a lot to offer cos after all you would have had moor life experience then say a 20 year old that comes hear. Your a good asset to the forum and am sure you have a lot to offer :)
My sentiments exactly too :)

welcome me myself and i No way you're how old!l lol just kidding

i'm in my 30's am i too old ? i guess age doesn't matter it's how you act not your age that matters

Latest posts

Back