New memeber Hiiiii

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

deadinside

HElloo everybody!

im a new memeber and just another lonely person in this unfair world :(
and i must warn you , my english is not good :D and i have lots of spelling and grammer mistake so me apologize in advance !

Anyways I've been lonely whole my life and I know I will be , nothing will change in my case.And trust me I've tried everything , i mean everything Im not a shy person ( used to be) i dont have social phobia or scare of socializing or SAD i only have one problem that makes me lonely and that is Im BORING as hell :(I mean I dun't talk at all , not because im shy or scared of talking , im just a really quiet person like i dont have anything to talk about.And this is killing me :(.
Through the journey of my life , which mostly was boring lol , i noticed that in order to have people around you ( either fake friends , users, suck ups , real friend and etc..) u need to have atleast one of the 5 things im gana mention . money , very good looking face , very handsome or built body and being funny and talking and one other thing that i just cant rememebr .And I've got none lol ( not sure about the face) , and i also have a minor stuttering which makes my nightmare worst and im also a weirdo alil bit lol i mean who wants to hang out with me :D . well enough said about me .I've been reading the threads in this forum lately and i feel your pain , all of you.

Chao

Hi and welcome deadinside. No need to apologize for the poor grammar. I have the same problem and I am english. and persides to what I can see your grammar is just fine :)

Any way am moving this to the new members forum cos its moor of an appropriate place for this :)

Good to have you hear :) Oh and btw you dont sound that boring to me :)

lol well that was an interesting post.. it made me laugh a lot. A boring person couldnt really post that.. but i know what yea mean about not always having something to say, keep being yourself- whoever you are someone will grow to love you (i think).

thnx :D
jales said:
lol well that was an interesting post.. it made me laugh a lot. A boring person couldnt really post that.. but i know what yea mean about not always having something to say, keep being yourself- whoever you are someone will grow to love you (i think).

Latest posts

Back