New to website

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Ray

Hi. my name is Ray, I am 40 yrs. old, originally from CT., currently living in Hawaii. I've basically been alone (and severely depressed) all my life. I am bi-polar, and also suffer from Anxiety. Counseling, Medication, and Geographical re-location has NOT worked. My birth mother never wanted me, and neither does ANYONE else. I was always told that I am ugly, a loser, and will never amount to anything. guess what? It's turned out to be true. I am now angry at the world, for not being accepted or understood, which I know, pushes any chances of a job, friendship, relationship, or any other positive experiences, completely away. This is a cruel, materialistic, world we live in, and I am almost at the end of my "rope". I guess this is a last ditch effort to reach out, and try to find someone that can relate to me. I know ther is someone out there, who can understand my situation, and I'm sure there are some worse off than me. But right now, I feel like theres not a whole lot "worth fighting for". Being alone, and being lonely, are two totally different experiences, yet I suffer from both. I do have a cat, who is always there for me, and does'nt judge me for anything that I am. (she just wants her food) It's a very sad situation, that I am completely submerged in, and have no idea how to get out of it. I grow more alone, and feel the the impact of loneliness, every minute. So there it is.... my situation. I guess if I don't get any responses,(negativity in action) I'll know just how screwed up I really am. Thanks for your time. Aloha.

Latest posts

Back