Epiphany

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ak5

Reaction score
Recently I have had an epiphany about my loneliness and social problems. I have gained a tremendous amount of insight about my problems with loneliness: the causes, effects (obviously), and solutions.

Any of you ever had these type of thoughts or feelings?

I have times when I feel at peace and when everything makes sense again but I wouldn't exactally call it an epiphany when it happens.

MountainGhost said:
I have times when I feel at peace and when everything makes sense again but I wouldn't exactally call it an epiphany when it happens.

Same here. Well said.

life IS a series of epiphanies,

only they come at a slower and slower pace, fewer and further in between,

however, they become bigger and more soul-shaking as their frequency lessens,

basically, as we age it gets harder to be surprised.

Yeah, when I'm able to view my life from a different perspective I have epiphanies about my interactions (or lack thereof) with this world.

I get epiphanies all the time. It's crazy.
Yes, I have them regularly. And yes, don't let people tell you they are insignificant, they aren't, it's just sometimes hard to make them work for you once you are back in a regular routine.

I sometimes get them, but they are not "life changing" ones. This epiphany I had, was indeed a life changing one.

Latest posts

Back