Money!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IgnoredOne

Reaction score
My company has started bonuses for night-shift workers; this effectively works out to $400 more a month. Rawr.

Dear Lord, with that title, I thought it was spam. Then, I saw who wrote it. Congrats on more money! Could you loan me five bucks? *chuckle*

Hey, good on you, the One! :D Me, only starting up my career next month, so things like bonuses have been a thing that happen to other people so far. Guessing it'll remain that way for a good while, too. :p

The sanity fund aka savings, or reinvest more of it in certifications and education. Its hardly enough to start building on my chest of gold and jewels, tragically :(

like a chest of draws full of diamonds, what is there isn't perhaps money but more a gift which could have been worth much more from partner, friend or relative. Money is like an addiction but when you have nothing you have exactly what you had when you was born.

Jonah said:
like a chest of draws full of diamonds, what is there isn't perhaps money but more a gift which could have been worth much more from partner, friend or relative. Money is like an addiction but when you have nothing you have exactly what you had when you was born.

Which isn't very much: wet, naked and helpless. Its not a good state to be in. Money is a tool, and like many tools, it can be put to an useful end. For me, funds allows me a measure of sanity to combat the chaos and uncertainties of life.

Latest posts

Back