Things were OK after all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyYogi

Reaction score
Hi. I want to a charity event last Saturday where some acquaintances in my social circle were going to be there as well.

The thing is, I wasn't expecting them to be friendly because of FB. You see, I started using FB about a half a year ago and I felt I was definitely getting a "cold" vibe from at least one of the "friends". I felt I was getting this because they are very political, constantly post political things (which is tiring) and my posts hinted that I didn't think the same way.

I am very careful and reserved about how I feel but I thought for sure they had rejected me because of my beliefs or my not thinking just like them. Unfortunately that is the way of our culture nowadays.

Anyways, I get there expecting a bit of a cold shoulder and they were nice! One guy in particular, who I thought for sure was annoyed with me b/c of FB actually invited me to their table!

This makes me think that maybe a lot of my problems are in my head? I don't know...but it makes me wonder.

a lot of times, things aren't as bad as we think they are.

Remember, things can always be worse

Congrats! :)

Latest posts

Back