Room for one more?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeverMore

Reaction score
Hello who ever is reading this, i'm new here,I found this site by searching google and decided to see if I could make any friends here, because living a life alone just isn't any fun if you don't talk to someone every now and then,right?

My name is Matt i'm 19 and I currently go to college in the state of Maryland. I consider myself a loner, I don't really have any friends ever since my best friend(who was a cat) died of cancer about a month ago,I miss him... Despite the fact that my best friend was a cat, i'm a surprising normal guy who enjoys music, video games, anime, reading and ping pong. But I am REALLY socially awkward and antisocial for the most part. I have never fit in anywhere in my entire life, and that still stands here at college, it makes me sad to see everyone around me form groups and hang out, i'm never invited any where, it makes me sad..

Welcome to the forum. :) I know the feeling you speak of. It's the same for me also. What anime do you like?

mimizu said:
Welcome to the forum. :) I know the feeling you speak of. It's the same for me also. What anime do you like?

I actually just got into anime about 6 months ago so I haven't seen very much, but I have seen FLCL, that was awesome,Cowboy Bebop most of them, also amazing, and all of Abenobashi which was weird but alright too. Right now I'm watching with Bleach and Death Note whenever I get a free minute, but i'd love to see some more less generic anime and appreciate any recommendations,lol

Hi and welcome NeverMore and there's always room for one more,, glad to have you hear :)

Hi NeverMore, welcome :)
Sorry about your cat as well. Understand it must've been hard losing the best friend you had in a pet. I miss my pet too. :(
Anyway, hope you'll make many friends here to talk to. ;)

NeverMore said:
I actually just got into anime about 6 months ago so I haven't seen very much, but I have seen FLCL, that was awesome,Cowboy Bebop most of them, also amazing, and all of Abenobashi which was weird but alright too. Right now I'm watching with Bleach and Death Note whenever I get a free minute, but i'd love to see some more less generic anime and appreciate any recommendations,lol

Yay! You're a Cowboy Bebop fan! And a gamer! What types of games are you into? Any particular title you're mesmerized by at the moment? By the looks of your myspace, you seem relatively friendly and social. But then again, it is myspace.

RogueTomato said:
NeverMore said:

Yay! You're a Cowboy Bebop fan! And a gamer! What types of games are you into? Any particular title you're mesmerized by at the moment? By the looks of your myspace, you seem relatively friendly and social. But then again, it is myspace.

I'm into a lot of different kinds of games, I love RPGs, strategy games like Civ 4 and Medieval 2 Total War, some shooters like battlefield 2142 and old school Nintendo platformers rehashed for the DS. Currently i'm still head over heels for Oblivion I like to mod it out a bunch to keep it entertaining! Yea myspace is myspace i've got nothing to hide,lol.

Latest posts

Back