Left Behind For No Reason At All

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelight

Reaction score
A while back a very good friend of mine introduced me to this very sweet girl named Yoli. The two had been dating for a week, but my good friend started to show jeolousy for no reason every time I was around her. Eventually, Yoli "defected" shall I say over to me and decided to date me instead of him. I feel bad about stealing his girl but he was being unreasonable. Yoli and I dated for about a month or so and it was one of the best months of my life. Yoli made everything better, being the first good girlfriend I've ever had. Then she broke up with me. For no reason at all. She was saying how wonderful and amazing I was but she only wanted to be friends. I just didn't get it and I kinda did a few stupid things after she broke up with me. I was sent into a depression spiral for a while, but once I broke away from that I regularly talked with her just to be a good friend. Then her exex came into the picture and I started to see that she was still in love with him. Those two ditched me at every turn even though they both really had no problem with me. Then one day I saw that on nearly every internet site out there, the both of them had deleted me. They basically pulled the ultimate ditch attempt basically to get away from me even though they had no problem with me being around. Yoli wouldn't answer my texts and calls and her exex I couldn't even find anymore. That made me depressed/berserk. I couldn't figure out what I did wrong. That's one of those questions that's been bugging me for this whole time. I can't figure out why the girl that said that she'd never leave me and always be with me no matter what is basically abandoning me. Did I do something wrong? Or is she just not being a very good friend? I told her eventually once she finally text me that if she wanted time with her lover then she could've just said so instead of setting me into an emotional downfall and ditching me completely. It's aggravating and depressing that I was left all alone after being so happy for so long, really did leave a scar on me. Now I hope to find the answers from some of the helpful people on here. Where did it go wrong?

Wow, that is one f'ed up situation. You may never know the answers to your questions. Best thing for you to do, and it will be difficult, but let it go. For whatever reason they put you out of their lives so you should do the same thing.

A month isn't very long, really, and you make it sound like you were totally swept away. It could be that they felt you were a little too caught up in your emotions. Maybe they felt that you weren't moving on, and that as long as they included you in their lives, you'd remain stagnant. Maybe everything was okay with you, but they felt awkward about being together in front of you. I know I would. If they just vanished without a trace, they probably didn't want to tell you their reasons. They were probably worried about you making a fuss about it, trying to talk them out of ending the friendship... when they were already determined it was over.

So your friend started getting jealous when she was around you because he suspected you two would end up dating.... which you did.

Then after she realizes she still wanted him, she goes back to him. Sounds like them cutting ties with you was probably a condition of them being back together given what happened between the two of you earlier.

It happens...honeysuckle happens...people do stupid inconsiderate honeysuckle...break promisses. Dont do what they say or oposite of what they say...etc..etc.
The list gose on and on.....

The salutionships is to stop figering all that honeysuckle out.. This will stop the cycle of depression and wonder WTF is wrong with ya..
Whatever is done...its done.

Evenrybody reacts different..
I have the Ill show you BITCHES symdrom...

Its realitively the samething as say..
Living well is the best revenage.

Or I deserve better. I can do better.

Yes...enotional bonding or emeshing can be a fine line..

Your happiness dosnt depend on anyone..You know this as will as I do.
As painful as it maybe...Ill creat my own happiness....

I cant change anyone else...

I can change myself. Take controll of my life..thouights. Feelings..etc..etc

Yes..some women here or even in real life dosnt aprrovel of me dating lots of beutiful women.
My heart had been ripped out by lovers and friends.

Thank you all for the great help regarding the responses. I suppose it would be best for me to move on. I can't even establish a good friendship with her anymore. She's way too hostile anymore, i even tried to help give her some friendly advice and she threw it back at me to run off and do things with her "boyfriend". I don't care anymore anyways, if she doesn't want friendship, then so be it.

Screw that ***** man, she sounds bipolar to me. You didn't do anything wrong, she's just messed up between her ears. Embrace the fact that you're the only sane one in this situation.

thats just horrible, do yourself a favor and dont deal with people like that

let me tell you something about them, in 10 years, hes gonna be an alcoholic, shes gonna be 300 pounds and youre gonna be laughing your ass off because theyre gonna be on Jerry Springer XD

Fvantom said:
thats just horrible, do yourself a favor and dont deal with people like that

let me tell you something about them, in 10 years, hes gonna be an alcoholic, shes gonna be 300 pounds and youre gonna be laughing your ass off because theyre gonna be on Jerry Springer XD

Very well said! This guy speaks the absolute truth! :D

Latest posts

Back