Where to meet people when you have all the time in the world

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pheenix

Reaction score
A generic "where should you meet people?" thread, but here are the circumstances: I might be going without school for some 3 months in order to sync up with the educational instance I want to transfer to. Long story. So, I'd like to be as social as possible until then, especially since I now have many hours a day to do it. Note that I turn 18 in September.

Here is what I have written down so far:

- There are at least 3 organizations for which I can volunteer on perhaps several of their teams. I don't know how often these meet, and what the rules are, but if I could get in on some 3x5 teams and they meet up say 2 hrs a week, that's quite a good start
- A job, either part or full time, or both, or two part time, or working for free, if that is legal
- Possibly some sort of fitness team? I am not sure if there are any for my age class, and that they have much of a social dimension to them
- A couple of hobby-teams, such as yoga or writing.
- Obviously I can go to events and concerts and crap, but I'd rather something where I regularly see the same people

Any more ideas?

Latest posts

Back