Hello! It would be good to chat!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke_S

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I posted a few days ago but it wasn't really much of a meaningful post as it was mainly a venting session. Thought I'd remove it as once my thoughts are written down they have a way of putting things into perspective for me.

Alright anyway thought it would be good to chat if anyone is up for it. I am in quite a solitary situation at the minute as it feels I've been doing a few things and ending up in the same old position time and time again. And the people I do go out and see are usually once every few weeks, and I end up with this stupid empty feeling at times where I end up feeling a bit lost for what to do, and that the world is running past me at an epic pace, as if everyone else is having a good time but me!

I feel it would be good to speak to like minded people that can understand. I have a few good friends I see from time to time but when I can't sleep on these nights it can get to me. I usually end up watching random things on youtube or surfing the net until I wear myself out with useless information.

But I've started to get sick of it, not being able to sleep and finding myself idle when really I just lack excitement in my life. A year or so back I had a lot of passion, you know I'd like to make people happy just by being true to them. There's many things I want to do but it's just breaking out of the mold is the trick.

Anyway I have been fairly idle for the past week or so, in terms of doing something productive, but it has reached a point where I had to drop the stress for a while and re-evaluate priorities and what's best for me. Really I just want to chill out, to enjoy what I do and within everyday again, its good though I feel like a lot has been coming off my shoulders and it has opened my eyes to the possibilities of building good new relationships - and when I feel like I could have a good down to earth talk with someone the most nobody is there!

-Lucas

Hello Lucas. Can't chat right at the moment, but it's good to see your post. Hang in there, and stay cool!

If i have to be a man example human .. my best possible chance is to explain this. How many times i have suffered from hurt, virmin, disease and other ellents of the past from below. Then i will kill the conservatives that berad to keep them for labour to re-create another leader. If they die as they already have, who can be with me? I can I speak from the hurt that if i was bread to eat an animal I would grow crops and water and natural minerals from the land would health me. BUT without the animals that we have to grow bones for calcium we could nut have a field that heard> cows. without udders that a cow creates milk we would be weightless. eat a cow, a cow will eat you eventually, send a cow crazy as it did it will be written as they ate us we will eat you. ARE WE CRAZY. Yes we ate cows, something that was bread to to grow power bones. you made a cow a cow will kill you from the fact you never ate from the land that god asked us to live in.

Latest posts

Back