reporting abuse on facebook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
i reported a guy on facebook will they do any thing about .
has any one else reported some one facebook

i,d forget this guy like i never met him because he verbal abused me and called me names i know there guys my own age or 2 years younger far better then him and far nicer too far better guy then him. because that nothing but trouble and snake and cheat ,liar ,complete dirt bag ,player, pure scum i,d like nothing better then forget him that he ever exited blackguarding out pure spite,nothing but a cold blooded snake i am very angry

He can't abuse you if you BLOCK him. You reported him, now block him... simple as that.

Reporting is for someone who breaks facebook's rules, not someone you don't like.
*outburst of anger edited out

Pheenix said:
Reporting is for someone who breaks facebook's rules, not someone you don't like.

he blocking me and unblocking all the time abuse blocking application i was told report him by professional with degree in psychological who uses facebook too.told me to report him

unlucky in life said:
Pheenix said:

he blocking me and unblocking all the time abuse blocking application i was told report him by professional with degree in psychological who uses facebook too.told me to report him

LEAVE FACEBOOK GUY ALONE FOR fresia'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

He can use the block button for any purpose he wishes, IF he is abusing it, FACEBOOK can tell and take care of it themselves... leave him the fresia alone. Holy fresia, seriously. If you didn't STALK him, you wouldn't know what he does regarding you. Seriously, stop obsessing.

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
Pheenix said:

LEAVE FACEBOOK GUY ALONE FOR fresia'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

He can use the block button for any purpose he wishes, IF he is abusing it, FACEBOOK can tell and take care of it themselves... leave him the fresia alone. Holy fresia, seriously. If you didn't STALK him, you wouldn't know what he does regarding you. Seriously, stop obsessing.

we have friends in common i could see he unblocked me but i have nothing to do with since last octemeber i never added him as friend as friend and no communication with him at all did even acknowledged that he unblock me . he came after me for no reason .i was minding my own business he blocked me for no reason again

Clearly you were NOT minding your own business if you know he blocked you "again."

He has more right to report YOU for harassment and stalking than you do to report him for using the privacy features that facebook provide to people for exactly this reason.

Callie said:
Clearly you were NOT minding your own business if you know he blocked you "again."

He has more right to report YOU for harassment and stalking than you do to report him for using the privacy features that facebook provide to people for exactly this reason.

you are missing the point i did not have any thing to do with him i just saw his face no more he is the click on profile and click blocked button on my profile he is the one who came after me

i had nothing to do with him i did not add him or message him in any way i had zero communication with him can you understand that .he was the one watching me not the other way round

read carefully

Honey, it's not ME that needs to read carefully, if you weren't so OBSESSED with this guy you DON"T EVEN KNOW, you wouldn't care or know whether he blocks you or doesn't block you.
Get over yourself and whatever obsession you have with him. And don't even tell me you don't go LOOKING for him, cuz that is the ONLY way you'd know if he blocked you or not. Honestly, from the massive amount of threads you've posted here in regards to this guy, I don't ******* blame him for blocking you.

Now read THIS carefully. STOP STALKING PEOPLE THAT HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THEY DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!!
Did you get that?

Callie said:
Honey, it's not ME that needs to read carefully, if you weren't so OBSESSED with this guy you DON"T EVEN KNOW, you wouldn't care or know whether he blocks you or doesn't block you.
Get over yourself and whatever obsession you have with him. And don't even tell me you don't go LOOKING for him, cuz that is the ONLY way you'd know if he blocked you or not. Honestly, from the massive amount of threads you've posted here in regards to this guy, I don't ******* blame him for blocking you.

Now read THIS carefully. STOP STALKING PEOPLE THAT HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THEY DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!!
Did you get that?

ok i'll speak slowly so you can following this we have mutual friends in common he can see me i can see him.now have you got that bit ok
that how i know he unblocked me mutual friends i did not go looking for him.ok
he was the one who blocked me for nothing a 2nd time have you got that bit . i was not looking for him mutual friends in common
now here is the big bit i had nothing to do with him .
he is the one that came to MY PROFILE and CLICK BLOCK ON MY PROFILE. i did not have nothing to do with was not looking for him did not bother with him.he was the watching me

did i speak slow enough for you to understand this

Hate to break it to you honey, but he doesn't have to go to your profile to block you, he can do it right from HIS OWN!

Now, are you done trying to make everyone thing that YOU are the victim here or do you have more excuses you wanna make?

its abuse of the blocking application with out any reason.i gave him no reason this time.he the one with the probleml
you dont unblock some one re block them for no good reason.

unlucky in life said:
its abuse of the blocking application with out any reason.i gave him no reason this time.he the one with the probleml

Considering the ONLY way to know if someone blocked you is to search for them and NOT FIND THEM, that proves that you went LOOKING for him. M'kay, do you understand that basic information?
He ain't ******* abusing anything, he's PROTECTING himself from a ******* STALKER! Do you understand that basic logical information?

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

Considering the ONLY way to know if someone blocked you is to search for them and NOT FIND THEM, that proves that you went LOOKING for him. M'kay, do you understand that basic information?
He ain't ******* abusing anything, he's PROTECTING himself from a ******* STALKER! Do you understand that basic logical information?

no body knows if some one is looking at there profile .facebook does not allow this . so yes he blocked me for no reason this like game chess with you

Who gives a honeysuckle that someone you don't even know blocked you on FB??
You say you've never even spoken to him so what makes you call him all those awful names you used in the first post? Some random person blocks you and you flip out? He clicked a button- no big deal if you don't even know him.

Latest posts

Back