Hurtful Gossips all the time ...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
About 10/28 people in my class gossip about me all the time in school. They talk about my look atm or what i ve said before but twisted so i sound like a retard from their story of past events. Also 2 of them are insulting me non-stop, when ever our teachers said "YOu get what i am saying" they are like yeah we do but kindster didnt get it because he is retarded that is too advanced for his brain .... and everyone burst laughing so my insult back cant be heard... Yesterday they were talking about my lips that were a little bit red atm and 6 of them constantly look at me and laugh while i feel like an idiot while other group there talked about how i explained one football situation in completely retardedly twisted way and they laughed so its like pretty much when i look left or right they are looking at me and laugh 40% of the time which hurts me to the point where something explodes in my head and i start breathing hard feeling hopeless with voices and pictures of events of being hurt before and now and i cant think i feel like i have empty head atm.... I am going to Therapist once a weak and women really knows her work and it slightly helped me but thats not enough is there any more superior help that is free and any clue how to solve this :( ? Also to say i am not Paranoid.

Oh...you don't deserve to be treated like this. This is why I don't like it when people talk badly about others for their appearance or other traits they can't help.

:(

I'm sorry that this is happening to you as well. Kids can be so cruel to one another. I don't know what grade you're in but maybe you can inform the teacher that this constant teasing and bullying is bothering you and ask if he can do something about it.
But at least you're going to see a therapist to talk about this, instead of just bottling it in.

Hi,

Words can truly be hurtful or uplifting. It's sad people choose to use the former more often than the latter.

From what I have learnt over the years, I am called upon to look within to find peace.

Only you can truly see the real beauty in yourself. Also I have been reminded that as we judge others ( e.g. Retard, Idiots) , so shall we be judged ourselves. Please remember that you ALWAYS have a choice to see this world differently.

A great motivational teacher said, "When we change our view in life, our lives will start to change". Also, what people do is their karma, how we react is our own.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me...

What other thinks or say about you is irrelevent.
Dont give people that much power.
honeysuckle...I even go through the same BS on this site.
Other people arnt going to pay my bills for me, improve my life for me, cry for me or even live for me...

Yes...its human nature to flock or want to belone.
Some people get into clicks of people that dose a lot of unhealthy behaviors or treat
other people bad...just so they can feel better about themselve, which in reality...
they're are the ones with poor self esteem

It what you think about yourself.

Yes, your sense of wanting to be accepted or belong is effected...but I wouldnt
want to click with a bouch of mindless robots that cant think for themselves...
Those people can be controlled eaisly. They buy into all kinds of stupid honeysuckle as long
as the masses dose it. The media and other entities easily manipulate these poeple
like heard of cattles and they're not even awear of it.

It might be a painful lesson to grasp...but people like you are actually leaders in the making.
Leaders stand out from the rest.

Its learning to be independent of others. NOT being Co-dependent.
You're not dependent on what other thinks or say about you. positive or negative...
If you wait for people to praise you....you're still giving poeple power over your life.
You'll get into praise seeking behaviors. If you do this, other people will also manipulate you.
Praise becomes like a carrot on a stick...

It's bascailly the same behaviors why other people get into clicks even when it's unhealthy.
They're bascailly praise seeking. Such as being cool for gossiping.

Makes sense why sometimes I"ll write????... "I just dont give a fresia" :p

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me....okay enough lyrics.

Basically, you COULD go to principal/counselors about this bullying. I'm pretty sure it is against the rules in ALL schools. This could lead to them getting detention, being suspended, if it got to the extremes...even expelled. In most schools there is a no bullying policy, but...sadly a lot of schools ignore it or nobody reports it.

If you don't want to report it, like most, then there are some other things you could do to help you in the end. See if you can go to the therapist more often or try group therapy so you could actually make some friends. Remind yourself 'this is only temporary'. Which it is. Life goes on after high school. You can move away where nobody knows your past nor do you have to tell them about it. People grow up after high school (not all of the time though, there are some VERY immature adults out there who never got out of the high school state). These people suck anyways, sure they might have money or be in sports so they can get scholarships to 'go farther' in life, but nobody is going to like them. They're superficial...and really just a waste. As hard as it is, ignore them. I hope things get better for you.

If you know what they're saying is twisted to make you look different than you are, than you know that they're wrong, and that you're better than them and you know yourself better than that. There was a time where I couldn't even walk down the hallway without someone having to say something to me, or getting up in my face, and I simply brushed it off. I knew I was better than them, smarter than them, and obviously more mature than them for not lashing out and starting a fight so I held onto that. These days, I don't even notice people making weird faces at me in public. My boyfriend always tells me how someone was staring at me, or looking at me with a nasty look on their face and he'll look back at them like "What the fresia you looking at!?" and I'm oblivious, cause I don't give a fresia anymore. People are going to say or think whatever they want about you or anyone else, but you just have to know that you're better than they are for not being that shallow and hurtful to those you don't even know. It's not an easy thing to do, I know. I just got used to being picked on, so I could either ignore it, or try to find a way to stop it, though in most cases trying to stop it only makes it worse. I hope you can find a way to cope, and I wish you luck. Hang in there.

Latest posts

Back