boy, am I glad there is such a forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jamie

hi, everyone!
I was just spending another lonely evening hanging out with my computer, and then I thought "there has to be a forum for lonely people"... and that's how I found you :) I just wonder how come I hadn't thought of that before... :)
anyway, I'm 25. I'm originally from a little country in Eastern Europe, but 7 years ago I moved to Vienna (Austria) to study.
I was hoping for an adventure, lots of friends from different cultures, a life as seen in "Felicity" (anyone remember that show? :))... all I got was 7 years of loneliness in a foreign country.
it has really been affecting me a lot, it changed me and it started causing health issues (depression, overeating), and the overall lethargy it induced also made me neglect my studies for a while.
recently I started seeing a therapist (hoping for at least some help with the depression), but I would really also like to talk to other people who fight with loneliness and maybe we can help each other.

(hope this excessively long story didn't bore you too much :)

thank you for the welcome. I've been browsing the forum and, although it's sad that so many lovely people are lonely, it also feels good to find them.

Latest posts

Back