What are you hoping for at this moment?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd

Reaction score
Hello, I hope that everyone is well. I would like to ask a question - What are you hoping for at this point in your life?

I'll start off and say that I would like a ray of hope to shine in my life and for my life to move forward in a positive way. I hope that I am progressing. I know that eventually my breakthrough will come to me. I just hope that it is real soon. :)

Next.

I'm hoping to see Barack Obama flex his muscle some without having to clear it with congress or anyone else for that matter.

i feel like i am hoping for something that is next to impossible to find.

LoneKiller said:
I'm hoping to see Barack Obama flex his muscle some without having to clear it with congress or anyone else for that matter.

And President Obama is probably hoping for the same thing. :)

edgecrusher said:
i feel like i am hoping for something that is next to impossible to find.

All I can say is that life throws us detours. I know that I've been thrown a few detours and curve balls. I don't know your situation, but I do hope to encourage you by saying to hold on and don't give up on hope. I think that sometimes hope is all that we have until we've manifested whatever it is that we were hoping for in our life.

now like n right now

(hmm)
i hope i can f**k got a b***r

but enyways i hope for my life to change,less shy and that i can have a gf

I hope for someone to get better. I hope that they will stop have low self esteem and that they will see how awesome they are.

I also hope that i will be a better friend for them. If they accept to be still my friend. I hope they will.....

I hope for a woman to break me.

See through me. Shake my world. Make me uncomfortable, make me feel like a lost little boy. Affect me so deeply in a way that changes my world forever. A woman who can know the deepest parts of me and respond to them without even asking or discussing it. A woman that I can't refute or push away. One who tears apart my bravado, wakes me up, causes the foundations of what I believe to tremble.

Understand: I don't want to feel love. I want to be torn apart by it because once it's scarred me then I know it's real.

Do I think that this is going to happen? Most likely not.

Deep down I fear that there is no such woman.

But I still hope.

When i read '...break me' i thought you wanted a woman to beat the hell out of u. Which i can do gladly (wary) (jk xd)

(((((((hug))))))) i hope there is such woman for you

Liley said:
When i read '...break me' i thought you wanted a woman to beat the hell out of u. Which i can do gladly (wary) (jk xd)

Haha nooooo. :p Not physically. Mentally, emotionally, etc.

Hoping to win the "Most Improved" prize in the current chess tournament I'm in at the local club. Wish me luck!

Godspeed.
LoneKiller

A Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait. I've tried to summon one by use of The Force but no success......

Badjedidude said:
I hope for a woman to break me.

See through me. Shake my world. Make me uncomfortable, make me feel like a lost little boy. Affect me so deeply in a way that changes my world forever. A woman who can know the deepest parts of me and respond to them without even asking or discussing it. A woman that I can't refute or push away. One who tears apart my bravado, wakes me up, causes the foundations of what I believe to tremble.

Understand: I don't want to feel love. I want to be torn apart by it because once it's scarred me then I know it's real.

Do I think that this is going to happen? Most likely not.

Deep down I fear that there is no such woman.

But I still hope.

Nice. Very nice.

Latest posts

Back