What are you hoping for at this moment?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To hear just once "You're right...." instead of having my thoughts so easily dismissed- gets old fast.

For this one girl I know to grow up, throw the suicidal, drug addict, "bad boy" criminal POS out on his ass, and for her to be sweet to me again. She told me once that this idiot tried to kill himself by OD'ing on drugs, then almost went to jail for it. Wow - now I know that I am not (yet) the model of a successful twentysomething but ****, this guy sounds like a real winner! I've been low, but never suicidal, never on hard drugs, and never in trouble with the law - it's not a good thing and there's just no real reason to do that. She must still be in her high school "bad boy" phase. Some people don't grow up I guess. I just don't see how someone can screw up that badly, and still get a free pass. Like, how is that behavior attractive at all? Especially if you don't have some kind of life to make up for it? I'm pretty sure she isn't dating Keith Richards or some other rock god here. Maybe she'll change her mind once he steals her stuff for drug money.

Just the other day she started acting like maybe she cared about me being successful again. I was really mad at what she's chosen though, and blew her off. I guess I'm not there yet....why wait for a good but clean guy living at home hundreds of miles away when you can have a scumbag right there. At any given time half of me wants to tell her where she can go (nowhere nice) and the other half of me wants her back, but even if that happened, I don't think I'll ever forgive her for this.

EveWasFramed said:
Lol, I meant share as in share the good stuff, not the details. :p Sorry.

What? eh? No need to be sorry, you weren't prying. I'm just superstitious, don't want to jinx anything is all! :D

jaguarundi said:
EveWasFramed said:

What? eh? No need to be sorry, you weren't prying. I'm just superstitious, don't want to jinx anything is all! :D

Good luck with whatever it is that's happening next week. :)

...for the weather to get nice again soon so I can sit out on my balcony again.

ladyforsaken said:
jaguarundi said:
EveWasFramed said:

Good luck with whatever it is that's happening next week. :)

It was my birthday, and I was hoping for a lot of nice wishes, and I got them! And cake :D

I hope that Saturday lady comes in unexpectedly tomorrow and we have a chat
and there is nobody around getting in the ******* way
so I have the opportunity to say 'Hey do you fancy a coffee sometime ?'
She looks shocked but says 'yes' and gives me her mobile number.

Latest posts

Back