What are you hoping for at this moment?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaguarundi said:
ladyforsaken said:
jaguarundi said:
EveWasFramed said:
Lol, I meant share as in share the good stuff, not the details. :p Sorry.

What? eh? No need to be sorry, you weren't prying. I'm just superstitious, don't want to jinx anything is all! :D

Good luck with whatever it is that's happening next week. :)

It was my birthday, and I was hoping for a lot of nice wishes, and I got them! And cake :D

Yay! Glad it went well for you. :D

MTrip said:
Mike510 said:
I want to find meaning in my life again

I hate to tell you this, but the only meaning there is in life is that which you make.

I kinda agree with MTrip here..

ladyforsaken said:
MTrip said:
I hate to tell you this, but the only meaning there is in life is that which you make.

I kinda agree with MTrip here..

Thanks, that's nice of you. It took a while to learn that...Like the other important stuff, I haven't learned it quickly enough.

IMHO the best way to do that is to find what you like to do most of all, then figure out why you like it. It could be anything: drawing or woodcraft (in my case), writing essays, rock climbing, stamp collecting, being with your child, whatever winds your clock. Then ask yourself what it is about your pursuit that appeals the most. It may well take a while...But once you know why you do what you do, you've figured out the meaning of your life.

Or else the advice outlined above may be a pile of cow chips. Gautama Buddha, I ain't.

I'm hoping that my death comes before senile dementia with schizoid tendencies. My mother has it now & she's on a permanent vacation from reality. Please, whatever gods there are, give me a heart attack, or stroke, or a jealous husband with a gun, let me get hit by a speeding truck, anything other than slowly losing my mind & what health I have left now.

MTrip said:
I'm hoping that my death comes before senile dementia with schizoid tendencies. My mother has it now & she's on a permanent vacation from reality. Please, whatever gods there are, give me a heart attack, or stroke, or a jealous husband with a gun, let me get hit by a speeding truck, anything other than slowly losing my mind & what health I have left now.

:( Sorry you're feeling like that. I hope it gets better for you soon.

Hearmenow2012 said:
I'm hoping that I'll be able to move out and be happier in the near future.

Good luck with that. I'm also hoping for the same thing.

GraceBlossom said:
This virus gets a jog on swiftly.

Get well soon Gracie.

That this constant pain of betrayal goes away in time, its making me miserable.

Rosebolt said:

Your wish is my command:

claritin_Tablet_prodcat.png

Oops. My mistake.

I'm hoping that I will see him soon. It will be the best day of my life. Also lots of butterflies in my stomach. I need just to wait a little bit longer. Soon...

Edit: 4000th post! o.o

Latest posts

Back