Silly confessions!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stumble

Reaction score
Nothing heavy just silly and or embarrassing...

I'll go first.

I couldn't have a bath without spending the whole time with one of my feet over the plug hole after seeing...er well hearing (I covered my eyes) a scene from the film Shivers. In fact if I happen to remember or think about it now I have to do it still and I saw in absolutely months ago.

I play my BioWare games on Casual, but say I play on Normal when I brag about how easy it was.

I pee in the sink if someone is using the bathroom and I really gotta go.

Does it help that I was drunk and I didn't really like the guy whose house the party was at?

Limlim said:
I pee in the sink if someone is using the bathroom and I really gotta go.

OH MY GOODNESS! I used a bowl this morning.

I like to have a really hot bath and stay in the bath as long as possible almost like a sauna or steam room. I count how many drops of sweat come from my forehead when I'm bored, when I get to around 100 I blast myself with the freezing cold shower to cool down. I have to make sure I drink lots of water before I do this though!

Sometimes I pretend I'm a ninja

Have you ever done the shirt ninja thing? it's easy. All you gotta do is grab a t-shirt as if you were putting it on, but put your eyes at the neck hole instead of putting your head through. Then take the arms and pull them back around your head and tie em in a knot at the back.

As you can see from me modeling my standard black ringed tee, it makes a very effective low budget ninja costume.

24bm71i.jpg

A friend had a ninja party for his birthday a few years back, where I did the shirt ninja thing. Adding my katana I looked pretty awesome.

I sometimes hum my own theme music.

Jilted John said:
I once stopped my car on a quiet mountain road to let a big furry caterpillar cross without getting squished.

That's not silly. That's good and admirable. <3

Jilted John said:
I once stopped my car on a quiet mountain road to let a big furry caterpillar cross without getting squished.

That's not silly! I stop all the time when I'm driving to let animals cross no matter how big or small :p. I usually have to stop and get out to save turtles though. The little things are everywhere and think that highways are good places to hang out!

Latest posts

Back