Why Did You Choose Avatar/Sig/Name That You Did?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh...boy..usernames, dont get me started ...lol

what about urs? :)

I started using Skorian in Eve-Online and it started to grow on me so I use it all over. Before that I went by so many names that if anyone ever did want to track me down from past things it would be impossible.

I got it from the Pearl Jam song "Jeremy", but I changed "y" to an "i". It's never taken on any site, I love it ^^

Qui is derived from my name. It's a nickname my friends used to call me.

I had read a few book reviews earlier that day and I thought this name sounded cool and went with this board well.

I didn't name myself after the metal band nevermore, it actually comes from Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven, my favorite poem more specifically from this stanza:

Much I marveled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning - little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door -
Bird or beast above the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as `Nevermore.'

...And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

best line ever:D

NeverMore said:
I didn't name myself after the metal band nevermore, it actually comes from Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven, my favorite poem more specifically from this stanza:

Much I marveled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning - little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door -
Bird or beast above the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as `Nevermore.'

...And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

best line ever:D

Awesome

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
post your username and how you got it :)

yea what about yours? lol

Well i was feeling a bit Bluey so that seemed to work.

Oh Well you see I originally wanted Hijack But it was taken so I used Hijacc which i found out later in arabic or something means Angel of the sands which I thought was kick ass so it kind of grew with me this was a long time ago too

Also its prounounce Hi shick not Hijack My other user names were D'niradel and Averick (which one of my friends now use)
But like I like Hijacc better.....

Hmmm..well this is not my usual name, I wanted to go woth something different this time. The Irish is a part of my families heritage and the doll is because I am always getting told I have a doll face. My other name used to be PulliEQ2 or Hydlide2001. Pulli was my healers name in Everquest 1 and 2 hence the eq2. Hydlide was from an old Sega video game that I loved to play. Neither name was ever taken so they just kind of stuck, but like now I needed a change :)

Irishdoll said:
Hmmm..well this is not my usual name, I wanted to go woth something different this time. The Irish is a part of my families heritage and the doll is because I am always getting told I have a doll face. My other name used to be PulliEQ2 or Hydlide2001. Pulli was my healers name in Everquest 1 and 2 hence the eq2. Hydlide was from an old Sega video game that I loved to play. Neither name was ever taken so they just kind of stuck, but like now I needed a change :)

I would say Irishdoll is a good name and yea if that's you in the avi you do have a bit of a doll face :D

Just to clear up any potential confusion about my screen name, an antihero is a term in literature and film meaning "a protagonist who is lacking the traditional heroic attributes and qualities; who has pronounced personality or character defects or eccentricities which are not usually associated with the hero archetype"

well i'm huge fan of evanescence, and i was born in 91,

I'M BRILLIANT

XD

hahahaha,
nah i just could think of anything really good that hadn't been done before,

and i like typing it, it's like a song on the keyboard :D

Latest posts

Back