If You Could Live in That Moment Forever.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubt The Rabbit

Reaction score
What moment in the past would you like to live in for the rest of your life (or at least until you get sick of it)?

I think mine would be when my parents used to work at the pool hall in lynnewood gardens. It was the one time I could call my poor excuse for a family, a "family." And it rained a lot. That was pretty cool.

There are some of those saturday mornings where you slowly wake up after taking your own time, observe a beautiful morning out thru the window, and realize that nothing is required of you today, so you can dedicate the whole day to yourself and just good ol' fashioned R&R. :)

When Renae and I were young and innocent.
We used to go roller skating.lol
We hang out in arcades.
We stroll on the beach, play in the waves and look for seashells.
We Cruz the bulevare in my Trans Am with the T top down.
We hang out in my room and do what we do best.
Sometimes I'll just pick up my guitar and strum a song for her.
Very, very much in love. Lots and lots of hugs and kisses.
When I hold her close in arms all night and awaken with her beautiful smile.
We laugh and giggle all day. We hardly fought.

We both grew up in a dysfunctional home. its was that love we had for each
other that kept both of us sane. A santuary from the madness of it all....
We both dream of having our own home.

Before Life, adults and everything else in between came between us.

Were both Still trying to get there....the dream.
Older, crazier, werry, beaten, both with scArs from life. Theres still love between us.
The flame might get dimmer or brighter but it never died. I love her forever.

That one soft kiss with the girl I've never seen since.

Goddamn.

Before now... I've said I didn't regret letting her go. But the more days that pass by, the more I'm coming to hate myself for it.

Eh, playing Left 4 Dead 2 with strangers online on expert on long nights, having fun and meeting up online again later. Hahaha my life is pathetic.

First time having sex was pretty cool. But I think it might get kinda boring if it went on forever.

I've always been one of those guys who looks ahead more than back. My past is just a huge blur.

Interesting question :)

Laying under the warm sunshine streaming through my window, listening to the sound of the crashing ocean waves and the soft clicks of my SO typing on his laptop, in a gently altered state of consciousness. It was the most serene moment, I'll never forget it. Instead of my usual worries, I saw my life for what it was: perfect. I existed in a strange reality that is strikingly beautiful in its complexity; I had no real obligations and complete freedom to interact with this environment; I was loved and felt love for others; and best of all, this was a very ordinary day.

Each day of my life is like that. I just don't see it that way. I see a failure with so many mental quirks and incompetencies that merely walking down the sidewalk is an ordeal because I have to watch where I'm going so carefully to avoid tripping and hurting myself and ripping my clothes and feeling embarrassed (I'm not paranoid, just clumsy and uncoordinated and not a year goes by that this does not happen).

First grade! All I had to do was go to school, play, eat and sleep. I didn't have to think about bills and adult life. lol

One very particular moment of triumph, when I realized that I was instrumental was responsible for the downfall of hundreds of enemies and the destruction of years of their work in a particularly clever and beautiful revenge for my friends. And only I could have pulled it off, too, I am pretty certain.

I still relive it sometimes. Its a dizzying high, for all of its bittersweet nature.

Two years ago I was on Crete with a couple of friends. Seven days on a warm, sunny beach with pink drinks and the most amazing Greek moussaka. I wouldn't mind those moments lasting forever. <3

Sitting on the moist grass, sipping hot tea made of fresh mint leaves and watching landscapes around after a long day of hiking in mountains.

Latest posts

Back