Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people leave ALL?
For me, it's definitely a feeling like I don't fit in or belong here. I check the forums sometimes but don't feel like I have anything useful to add that hasn't been said already.
(05-23-2018, 04:12 AM)athelas88 Wrote: For me, it's definitely a feeling like I don't fit in or belong here. I check the forums sometimes but don't feel like I have anything useful to add that hasn't been said already.

Hi athelas88 I shouldn't worry about fitting in ive given up on that notion and just do my own thing and express myself in my own way- some will like it some wont, cant please everybody. Smile I appreciated youre comments on different topics and im sure you have more to say.  How about starting a thread on something youre interested in or enjoy and see what happens Smile I think youll be pleasantly surprised by the response- best of luck Big Grin
I take long breaks depending on how busy I am focusing on other things. I imagine that for a lot of people, their time on a forum is pretty limited to when they really need it, and have the time/energy to be posting regularly. They're probably okay even after they've left, maybe even are no longer lonely.

I have a new work schedule and a lot going on so I don't post much. Forums aren't enough socializing, and I can count on one hand the number of times I've found advice online that I can actually apply to my problems. Mostly people can just offer sympathy, or it's useless advice like "just get a new job" for work-related concerns, etc. So I try to work through things alone.
A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.
Not what it once was
(05-23-2018, 11:02 AM)Tealeaf Wrote: I take long breaks depending on how busy I am focusing on other things. I imagine that for a lot of people, their time on a forum is pretty limited to when they really need it, and have the time/energy to be posting regularly. They're probably okay even after they've left, maybe even are no longer lonely.

I have a new work schedule and a lot going on so I don't post much. Forums aren't enough socializing, and I can count on one hand the number of times I've found advice online that I can actually apply to my problems. Mostly people can just offer sympathy, or it's useless advice like "just get a new job" for work-related concerns, etc. So I try to work through things alone.

There are some good chatrooms that are related to ALL if you're interested. It's usually much more social PM me if you're interested and I can direct you. Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People open up to me but they don't know anything about me lovableplatypus 4 380 03-08-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: lovableplatypus
  What do you notice about popular people.. EmilyFoxSeaton 13 1,060 02-27-2018, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  Are people getting dumber? Xerin 24 3,003 02-15-2018, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  People who blast loud music on the weekends whocares 33 11,185 12-05-2017, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Brennabean
  What are some of the mind games people play that you can't stand? MissLonely79 16 1,547 12-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Brennabean
  Shaking my head at some people MissLonely79 8 735 09-20-2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: SophiaGrace
  I want to leave this house. Dear-_-Tragedy 3 791 07-06-2017, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Avalon1
Shy Everytime i get rid of bad people , yet again i meet them and it keeps repeating owmygod 5 1,104 04-23-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: owmygod
  Famous people who hate their parents? Augusto 17 2,638 01-31-2017, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Augusto
  Abusers and people who pick on you without reason owmygod 9 2,314 01-14-2017, 06:47 AM
Last Post: owmygod