Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people leave ALL?
For me, it's definitely a feeling like I don't fit in or belong here. I check the forums sometimes but don't feel like I have anything useful to add that hasn't been said already.
(05-23-2018, 04:12 AM)athelas88 Wrote: For me, it's definitely a feeling like I don't fit in or belong here. I check the forums sometimes but don't feel like I have anything useful to add that hasn't been said already.

Hi athelas88 I shouldn't worry about fitting in ive given up on that notion and just do my own thing and express myself in my own way- some will like it some wont, cant please everybody. Smile I appreciated youre comments on different topics and im sure you have more to say.  How about starting a thread on something youre interested in or enjoy and see what happens Smile I think youll be pleasantly surprised by the response- best of luck Big Grin
I take long breaks depending on how busy I am focusing on other things. I imagine that for a lot of people, their time on a forum is pretty limited to when they really need it, and have the time/energy to be posting regularly. They're probably okay even after they've left, maybe even are no longer lonely.

I have a new work schedule and a lot going on so I don't post much. Forums aren't enough socializing, and I can count on one hand the number of times I've found advice online that I can actually apply to my problems. Mostly people can just offer sympathy, or it's useless advice like "just get a new job" for work-related concerns, etc. So I try to work through things alone.
A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.
Not what it once was
(05-23-2018, 11:02 AM)Tealeaf Wrote: I take long breaks depending on how busy I am focusing on other things. I imagine that for a lot of people, their time on a forum is pretty limited to when they really need it, and have the time/energy to be posting regularly. They're probably okay even after they've left, maybe even are no longer lonely.

I have a new work schedule and a lot going on so I don't post much. Forums aren't enough socializing, and I can count on one hand the number of times I've found advice online that I can actually apply to my problems. Mostly people can just offer sympathy, or it's useless advice like "just get a new job" for work-related concerns, etc. So I try to work through things alone.

There are some good chatrooms that are related to ALL if you're interested. It's usually much more social PM me if you're interested and I can direct you. Smile
(09-13-2011, 02:08 PM)Badjedidude Wrote: There are many reasons why people both come and go from this site.

Everyone is free to do what they feel is best for them at any particular time. Smile

Correct!.
[Image: dapulo34998.png]
^ ditto
In the words of Mister Torgue: "COS...REASONS!!!"
Why is this ancient thread even revived?
Signed,

Lowlander

DISCLAIMER: The views I express are my own opinion. I will always try to be as civilized as possible. Might I have offended you so much that you get nightmares or that you just really feel upset, feel free to send me a PM.

[Image: rzJj1.png]

Want to join our discord group so you can chat away with people? Check out our chat room !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I really don't understand people.... Cornishboy 7 493 07-22-2018, 10:36 AM
Last Post: kamya
  People open up to me but they don't know anything about me lovableplatypus 4 600 03-08-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: lovableplatypus
  What do you notice about popular people.. EmilyFoxSeaton 13 1,414 02-27-2018, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  Are people getting dumber? Xerin 24 3,449 02-15-2018, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  People who blast loud music on the weekends whocares 33 12,159 12-05-2017, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Brennabean
  What are some of the mind games people play that you can't stand? MissLonely79 16 1,957 12-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Brennabean
  Shaking my head at some people MissLonely79 8 979 09-20-2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: SophiaGrace
  I want to leave this house. Dear-_-Tragedy 3 936 07-06-2017, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Avalon1
Shy Everytime i get rid of bad people , yet again i meet them and it keeps repeating owmygod 5 1,296 04-23-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: owmygod
  Famous people who hate their parents? Augusto 17 3,305 01-31-2017, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Augusto