I need your help

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huilaile

Reaction score
I would like to buy clothes online, like these two, but only a selection, you help me make a decision. Thank you!
one:short dress
A little expensive, fast over the summer, but very beautiful
two:http://goo.gl/gSCHhWool coat
For the season, gray: decent, suitable for many occasions to wear

At this point you have six post here. The first two in which you were trying to figure out how to put sales links in them and the following four which do have advertising links in them.

I must say that you have done an outstanding job of avoiding being banned so far. It isn't like anyone believed your claim in two of the posts that you were the model in the advertising.

Oh jeez i get amused easily. :)

Sci-Fi said:
A spammer that participates, how ingenious.
I'm risking sounding like a moron, but I'm curious about something. I was a member of a forum long ago where I made a thread telling the others that I now have my own forum. I was given an infraction for spamming/advertising.

I notice that when you register with most forums there are slots at the bottom available for msn, etc. including a slot for your own web page. If it is prohibited to spam and advertise in your own forum then why bother posting your own website url in your profile. Is that not also prohibited? Perhaps a loophole?

If you look at the link you will see that it is something that they are pushing for a fee and not a private activity of theirs. Taking pay to push links for someone is not the same thing as mentioning your own private activities. When your only use for the site is to put in promotional links, yours or someone else then i would consider it spamming. That is not the same thing as what you are talking about.

Minus said:
If you look at the link you will see that it is something that they are pushing for a fee and not a private activity of theirs. Taking pay to push links for someone is not the same thing as mentioning your own private activities. When your only use for the site is to put in promotional links, yours or someone else then i would consider it spamming. That is not the same thing as what you are talking about.
Ah.. I see. Thank you Minus.:)

Latest posts

Back