What's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had plenty of compliments in my life time...anywhere from.
"you're a major ass-hole" :p
to...you're the most loving, kind, loyal and compasionate person.
Casey to told me the other day that Im very nice, very caring, very funni

Reane said...inspite of everything, Inspite of how Ive hurted her.
Inspite of me going off on her. That she loves me.
And whatever miss understand she and I had...she was clear and
need to tell me over and over again that she loves me.
She say that she loves me so much that it hurts her.
There's a very big part of her heart for me.
Her hearts explode and she'll cry. I feel very much the sameway for her.
These word coming out of her mouths mean more than anything to me.
" I will devote my love and life to you and our children. I ask that you be fatihful to me"
" i believe in US. I believing in you"

From Kimmie...." I love you, daddy"
" you're my daddy and I really need you to be here for me"
Coming from Kimmie....it's more than anything i can ever ask for.

Epic lulz from the LoL team that my group picked today:

Swain + Graves(me) + Nocturne + Amumu + Brand

The enemy team began crying at around 8 minutes of our ridiculous AoE spam team, and their screaming only increased over time. Was extremely pleasant to hear ;)

My mother always says to me: ''I love you so much, you are so dear to me''. :'>

"You are wise beyond your years."
I did not expect to ever hear something like that....

Something I've heard a few times in friendly and more than friendly meanings is "there's not many "good girls" like you or something of the sorts.

Outside of familiy, "Let's be friends". Followed by "Just kidding". It is both the nicest and the meanest thing I can remember.

That am an amazing guy. That I will find someone who will love me.
Then a while back my friends gf(not a friend anymore) told me my eyes are so gorgeous(lots of people say I have such amazing eyes)
I am very sexy I have been told.

You are an amazing guitarist. You have such a amazing voice.

So thats what people have said to me

I almost find Justin Bieber attractive because of you. (this is pure gold and it came from an ALL member)

No but seriously, the best compliment I ever had just has to be:

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

I don't think there are much things out there who'll top that, so yes that felt incredibly good to hear. I'm not sure if it's still true today though but that doesn't matter. If it was true at some point in time it's already a very honouring thing to be told :)

....... well not a normal thing here but anything that ever comes from me is always far from normal.. but here goes.

about 20 yrs ago or so I was on a parking deck, the type that spirals up and I was towards the top going up and another car was on top going down, well I was trying to get a parking space- and I "thought' that she was trying to take 'my' space that I had been waiting for., and she blew the horn at me, but I refused to move, she yelled at me (obscenities) and then went around my car and disappeared, I parked and went inside the building to handle my business.... an hour or so later I came back out to my car to leave.. and there was a note under my windshield wiper.... I got it and opened it up.... and it read.. "to the lady that I yelled and was rude to, I do apologize to you, I am sorry, and should have never said what I said, I hope that you forgive me."

That made me cry, I was so touched. ... so very touched.

Sci-Fi said:
I've had lots of compliments from customers that said I was very helpful, nice and informative. One guy told me that he likes how I don't bullshit. I had a rather jerk of a customer one day that was giving me a real hard time. I kept my cool and when the guy left these two ladies (who are real nice and come in a couple times a year) gushed over how well I handled the guy. One of them was ready to smack him. They still mention it sometimes when they come around. That really makes my day when customers give compliments, especially when you are at work, it really lifts up your spirits.

Once, my boss personally complimented me on a project I had done. He rarely ever does that. Even the girls in the office told me how impressed he was, I guess he was showing them what I had done up.

One time I was babysitting these two kids (many years ago), a brother and sister, who wanted to go to the variety store. There was this old lady there who I won't describe because it will come off mean. Anyway she told the girl that she is so lucky to have such a handsome babysitter. That totally embarrassed me and made my face turn red, so much so that the little girl told me to thank her for the compliment. LOL!!

Much respect for being able to work in a job that deals with the general public, personally I couldn't do it, after the first month i'd walk in with an AK-47 and start mowing customers down lol.

As to the nicest thing a persons said to me ?....To be honest it's been so long I can't think of anything.

Recently,

'Mouse you are quietly awesome, hun'.
-KinzeUK

That was very sweet of you. :)

"Oh look honey he managed to go to the toilet all by himself " hah kidding.
A month ago a friend of mine needed a place to stay because he was thrown out of where he lived so I took him in until he finds a new place to stay . And about a week ago he told me how much he appreciates what I did for him and that I'm a true friend , so there's a refill that will have to last for some time.

When my English professor became the first person to tell me I was intelligent. My family and relatives labeled me stupid my entire life, so that was a life changing experience. It was the moment I realized that I should pursue what I have a passion for rather than what I'm pressured to.

Probably two separate legends, that I played guitar like both Jimi Hendrix, and Jimmy Page!

Also, that I lost weight recently.

Pleased to update mine! :)

A couple of days ago a girl was asking me whether I've been exercising, I explained I was cycling every day and doing my pressups and stuff and she seemed surprised. Then she paused for a moment and said "You look great."

Surprisingly, I actually managed to thank her despite going completely shy and becoming really interested at the floor :shy:

I was quite taken aback though. I spend a lot of my time putting myself down for not looking like my ideal physically, so for someone to say that...really nice ^^

Not that it's changed anything about the way I see myself...heh! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back