Support Group For Those That Got Banned Today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sci-Fi

Watcher
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Basically what the title says, if you got banned today then this is the place for you. Let out the emotional stress it put you under and share with everyone. We can all get through this together.

Myself, I was very dismayed at the fact that I got banned when trying to wish someone a happy birthday. When did that become such a crime? When did it become spam? I've never been banned before so it was very distressing for me. I try to play well with others, even if I do tend to go off on a few people at times. I never spam, I don't even like spam anymore. Last time I had spam it gave me the Hersey's squirts.

:club:

I think your group should also be other to those that were previously banned in the same manner and not just limited to today's

It's happened before?

Good idea, anyone who's been banned by..."accident"...can join the group. :D

Yes, but nothing like today.

What about the support group for the people had to keep unbanning the people who were getting banned again and again just to annoy a certain someone. :club:

It was a plot to annoy?

LOL

That wasn't me, I just did it once.

Those that helped resolve the situation can join too.

The way that thing is acting i don't know that i would trust antagonizing it. It could decide to ban on sight.

I was sitting on my comp like usual doing my usual stuff. I was feeling confortabel and stuff. I wanted to reply to a thread in teh game section and stuff. IT'S YOUR FAULT SCI FI YOUR FAULT I wanted to reply to you... and suddnly I couldnt do anything. It told me that i am banned. it told me that i will never be able to post again. I was traumatized and stuff. I wonder if i can be the same as I was before. *cries n corner bitterly*

I was spamming for lonely studs when I got banned. I won't mention the 2nd and 3rd times I was banned :D

mintymint said:
What about the support group for the people had to keep unbanning the people who were getting banned again and again just to annoy a certain someone. :club:

awww, poor you.

Sci-Fi said:
LOL

That wasn't me, I just did it once.

Those that helped resolve the situation can join too.

Oh yeah, throw me under the **** bus. lol

My heart jumped to my throat... :shy:

I was very surprised, eheh.

Now have to be much more slower, not so excited about posting, lol. :D

LoneKiller said:
Cute Thread!! What do I do if my reply here gets me banned?

We will eventually see that your account is banned and get it unbanned.
Or just do the same thing again.

Ornery today :)

LoneKiller said:
Cute Thread!! What do I do if my reply here gets me banned? I was confused to say the least.

I was confused when you got banned too! I had no idea it could happen by accident. Now I'm scared! :(

That's strange. I post a lot of posts every day and I haven't been banned.

I think it's just if you START new threads... like four or five in one day, that you get banned for.

Badjedidude said:
That's strange. I post a lot of posts every day and I haven't been banned.

I think it's just if you START new threads... like four or five in one day, that you get banned for.

Yes, that's why I got banned 3 times, huh? No, that can't be it, as I've not made a thread for some months now.

No, it's cause you don't always play well with others Callie. :D jk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back