Anyone in Toronto?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xelha

Reaction score
I just moved downtown from somewhere nearby, but don't have any friends down here to hang out with. The friends I had back in my hometown have all moved to other places, so going back home to hang out with them isn't really an option either.

Anyways, I'm a 23 year old female looking for someone around my age that I can hang out with. My interests include languages, travelling, video games, horror movies, and writing. :)

You've got good interests :). I'm living in London Ontario at the moment. I also have family in Newmarket that I visit fairly often. Most of my friends took off at the beginning of last summer (since they've all graduated) though, so I know how you feel. I started late so I'm a year behind them.

I've always been interested in everything you've just mentioned. I travel a lot (usually alone unfortunately), I can admit to playing a lot of video games (they are amazing), horror movies (being in Film I have to love good movies), and of course writing, which is always a good escape. Not too sure how good I am at anything aside from essays and articles though.

That's cool. My hometown is right near Newmarket. :p I've started joining a couple clubs here so that I can make a few friends. Unfortunately most of them are about 10 years older than me at least, but it's a start. :p

IgnoredOne said:
Do you go to Anime North? I try to visit once a year.

Anime conventions! :D I've been once with my brothers (which was no fun), but I plan to go this year with hopefully a friend who likes anime... And perhaps cosplay. ;)

grainofrice24 said:
Howdy!

I'm a 24 year old guy from the GTA. I'm downtown fairly often but I work/live in Mississauga. Not much on anime tho :p

Cheers!

This is giving away too much about myself... but anyways - my permanent address is actually in Mississauga! That's so awesome, I didn't think I'd actually ever encounter someone on the internet from there. Before I moved for school, I always told people I'm from Toronto since that's the place everybody knows.

I'm starting to make some friends in those clubs, yeah. I think that if I continue to go, then things will start looking better for me in the friend department.

^Good for you! Take the initiative sometimes if you have to and meet them outside of clubs when comfortable. That's probably the best way to become closer friends. Wish you the best. :)

meekthoughts said:
grainofrice24 said:
Howdy!

I'm a 24 year old guy from the GTA. I'm downtown fairly often but I work/live in Mississauga. Not much on anime tho :p

Cheers!

This is giving away too much about myself... but anyways - my permanent address is actually in Mississauga! That's so awesome, I didn't think I'd actually ever encounter someone on the internet from there. Before I moved for school, I always told people I'm from Toronto since that's the place everybody knows.

I used to go to that Sega City Playdium arcades at Mississauga so so long ago, I wonder if people still goes there or if it's still around.

meekthoughts said:

Hey Meekthoughts,

Another person down by Square one eh (just like everyone from sauga). Gotta admit, I'm not too keen on meeting anyone from the internet either, but it is kinda cool how small the world can be sometimes.

Oh, and I think Playdium is still there. My friend used to work there, I assume it's still open...Go carts...good times :D

Happy Halloween folks!

Latest posts

Back