why is single woman out in socitey in the danger or is it the good sign ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TETLIE

Reaction score
Hi

I am the young single woman staying so far away from home because of my job. I am now at uk and I am oriental.
Since i stepped in the working field, I met a lot men esp: Married men or the middle-aged or not really available men or the men not my type at all always hit on me. I find it so annoying.
I am friendly person and easily get along with men and women. for men, I would see them as buddies, bros, or uncle or father figure depends on their age if they are not the type I would go for. but they do not seem it in the same way.
Why ? why these men can not take things in simple ways ?
they help me a lot, but of course, I always find out they want something from me in return that i do not want to give. U know. is Just sex or becoming their stupid partner. I am also not the type of just sleeping around with men and move on.
So, why ? is it just the way it is in part of society or because of who I am or what I did ?
is it no possible just to have the pure friendship between men and women ?

Your a young, single female. Of course they would checking you out! lol.

Now if they are married and want to sleep with you, that's wrong.

But, if the single men are trying to "get something from you" then take it as a compliment. If you don't like those type of guys, don't date them.

Once you find a type of guy you like, approach him! You shouldn't be worried about your looks since so many men already like you. :p

I think it has more to do with the way men are raised in today's culture. First, they are surrounded with media: the television, magazines, billboards, newspapers that send messages about women that clash with reality. Second, from a very young age, they witness how other other people treat women, whether it be friends, brother, uncle, parents, or a person on the street.

Very rarely do we see women publicly stop to make a scene about men's behavior. For example, if a woman were to get hit on by some guy in a bus full of people, it would be more likely that she would just say nothing, be polite about it, or even respond in a positive way. A small boy seeing this, could think that this is the way he should relate to women.

My point is that the behavior you are talking about, in my opinion, is a social construct.

All men are not like this.

There are women who cheat on their husbands as well.

Also:
"The media portrays the "perfect" males as having a six pack and a perfect toned body."

"I've witnessed how females treat males, taking all their hard-earned money to pay for anti-aging cream, botox, purses, shoes, diamonds, earrings, and all of the latest fashion. Females only love money."

No generalizations please. :)

The weird thing I've found is that the more you act just casually friendly to someone, the more they seem to want to get romantically involved with you.

Back when I hadn't developed an attraction to girls because I was young, I was effortlessly friendly and myself to them because I had none of the nervousness.

I can think of at least 4 that started showing more-than-friendly interest in me in a really short space of time, but I didn't even realise back then. I remember feeling kind of awkward because it wasn't what I wanted at that age :rolleyes:

So I expect men are interested in you because you're being friendly and yourself around them. I'd simply enjoy it - you don't have to be their partners or be more than friends, just be happy that they're showing you the attention because it obviously means you're attractive :)

A side note, UK men often find Asian ladies irresistably exotic, exciting and super-hot, so that's probably another reason you're getting the unwanted attention!

Latest posts

Back