Meh-forget the past, who needs it?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forbidden

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I hope you are all well! I haven't been here long and even though my fingers are aching, I need to keep writing, I need to get this out. So thanks for reading!

I understand remembering the positive moments. But the negative ones seem to be just the thing keeping me lonely. I need to learn and unlearn and sometimes re-do the same processes over again in order to attempt to gain control over some unsavory emotional states. I've trained myself to forgive all those in my distant past and to forgive myself as well. In the process, it was time to let go of the memories I associated with depression, hurt, pain, suffering, that caused me to be depressed, creating the pattern that kept me there for so long.

I feel like I if I can come to terms with the rest of my past, learn to appreciate life a little more, and remind myself that being alone isn't all that bad...I hope i can finally live a life free of the feeling of loneliness. The only thing I'm missing is the sharing of information...that time when I can express myself as a human being, be what I am and enjoy it.

And all because of fear based on a memory. One I feel I need to erase in order to really move on. so...ok, I do need some of my past, but not all...

what are your techniques for overcoming the negative impact of negative memories?

How to deal with painful memories? Two step program.

Know the truth
Accept the consequences

What we do from there doesn't matter if one does step 1 and step 2you are in a position to make things right or move on.

Naturally any painful thing is hard to deal with and takes time. Everyone deals with what bothers them diffirently and thats to be expected. Its best to let people choose when they would want to get over things. When they are ready and when they are willing. Then the process can begin always always always give love. For love heals all and is the highest most postive emotion thing there is in the world.

Theres this fucken thing between my skull...It stores memories of all my life experinces.

Sometimes it spits out random honeysuckle from the past that I rahter forget.
The onces with strong emotions attached to them are fucken narely...man.

On a good day ..if Im well rested.
I can stay in the moment and cast aside those memories..

My sweet heart told me she loves me today. I was in the moment for that.
Strong emotions...I love her so much my heart feels like its ganna explode...
But that happened hours ago..
So Im living in the past again aint I...

fresia this mind management honeysuckle...AGHHHHHHHH

Dont fucken drink...Its fucken bad medicain for me...
I used to so I could cope with this honeysuckle
Then I do fun honeysuckle like fresia all the time..
So why in the fresia dose feeling good have to so god **** bad?

Im going outta my god **** mind
thinking about all this stupid ass honeysuckle in the moment..this is good..that bad over there....fresia !!!!!!!!!!

fresia it.....
I m listen to Positive saying I made with my own voice....

Another god **** vioce I am adding to my fucken head to drown out all the other god **** vioces I have in my head already. LMAO

Yeah...man I undertand those bible quotes....the wisdom and priciple behind them.

I love Renae and Kimme so so much...

I fear Kiimmie and Renae had paid the price for all my sins...

If the devil have forever captured my soul . Plasse god save my duaghter and her mother. Theyre innocent.

Latest posts

Back