Joined yesterday looking for a chat via facebook, msn or skype?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsme

Reaction score
Hi!, I am a 17 year old girl from sweden who just joined this forum yesterday and i am looking for someone to have a chat with preferably now on skype, msn or facebook, Please pm me your fb, skype or msn! :)

I am mainly looking for a friend someone who i can get to know and something a bit more long term then a few sentences and then never hearing from you again. I should probably say that i do have social issues even online i often find it difficult to express myself. But if anybody is up for it please let me know :shy:

I did that and it was not what i expected im looking for more one on one convos, So please is there anybody out there?

You've already seen me in chat as Apetta or Kayo. I could do something if no one else jumps up, but I don't have all that much spare time to devote to it, so let's see if someone else doesn't hopefully jump up first ^^
I'm from Denmark, but for some reason, I can't understand people who talk Swedish or Norwegian or with a heavy accent, unfortunately. Oh, and I guess my social skills need a little brushing up as well.

mrsme said:
I did that and it was not what i expected im looking for more one on one convos, So please is there anybody out there?

Oops. :p

We scared another person out of chat, guys. *sigh* :(

Hi mrsme, I'd love to chat/talk to you on skype. Your more than welcome to add me, my id is: matthewalker

Latest posts

Back