25 Places To Meet New People

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah!!! Places!!!! There are lots of 'go' in that list. Can't people just come to my place? :p.
The only thing which actually interested me was traveling. Since I cant travel, I will just do what I usually do: Meet people in my head and talk to them.

Thanks for the list, though. I hope It would help some people.

Why can't you travel? I'll visit you Liley! :O

When I win the lottery :D

I like numbers 3,5,7,9,14,17 and 25 but good luck me if I can pull those off. :D

It's not much the place but the shyness (hehe)

Great resource LoneKiller, thanks!

I would say the best place would be in School/Work, top of my list. Someplace where you have to see someone and be around them for hours a day.

Now, if you already have some friends in School/Work and want more, this list is a good one to meet others.

Liley said:
Ah!!! Places!!!! There are lots of 'go' in that list. Can't people just come to my place? :p.
The only thing which actually interested me was traveling. Since I cant travel, I will just do what I usually do: Meet people in my head and talk to them.

Thanks for the list, though. I hope It would help some people.

My thoughts exactly. The only distance I can travel are to places where I'm more likely to get strange stares than find friends. These here rednecks don't like long haired heathens who drive around in a van with a little Buddha on the dash.

I'll have to concur. Though I don't always clash with the few rednecks I see (living in a city and all) most everyone else doesn't seem to receive me too well.

Besides when I do go someplace it's just to be alone there as opposed to my house.

Latest posts

Back