Who's Fridge Is This?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
hoarder-fridge1.jpg

TheSolitaryMan said:
Given your previous avatar and giant signature pics, I'm guessing Gordon Ramsay's? ;)

That would be quite funny. :D In Kitchen Nightmares, Gordon Ramsay yells at the owners of restaurants for having fridges exactly like these.

What a hypocrite he would be! lol

I have two drawers in the bottom, not one, so i suspect that it isn't mine.

Oh man that is disgusting. I have no clue as to who's fridge it is but they should be ashamed of themselves. I think I threw up a little in my mouth...and is it sitting on a rock? I bet 95% of that is spoiled food too. If Gordon Ramsey saw that it would probably send him into shock or cardiac arrest.

Ak5 said:
A very disorganized person who has no respect for sanitation?

Sci-Fi said:
Oh man that is disgusting. I have no clue as to who's fridge it is but they should be ashamed of themselves. I think I threw up a little in my mouth...and is it sitting on a rock? I bet 95% of that is spoiled food too. If Gordon Ramsey saw that it would probably send him into shock or cardiac arrest.
I once saw an episode of "Kitchen Nightmares" where Ramsay helped out a Chinese restaurant. When he entered the kitchen and then downstairs where they store the food, there were cockroaches everywhere!

LoneKiller said:
My Bad. I meant to post this in the "Games" category. Apologies all around.

Well then lets go for a little ride.

Weee that was fun, can we do it again? :D

So...LoneKiller who's fridge is that?

Sci-Fi said:

How was that, we rode back to general chat, then back here again.

Minus said:
Sci-Fi said:

How was that, we rode back to general chat, then back here again.

Sweet :)

So...we going to find out who's fridge this is? I'm like John, it's not mine too much food. I'm anal about keeping food too long. Heck once it's in there for a couple of days I won't eat it and toss it out. That's food I've cooked. Same goes for expiration dates, my mom is a good one for "it's still good for a few more days past that" but not me.

Latest posts

Back