Who's Fridge Is This?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
I'm surprised there isn't a urine sample somewhere in there.

If that isn't apple juice or cider vinegar in that bottle, I don't know what else it could be..

The container of yogurt suggests he was health-conscious to some degree.

Ah yogurt, some of it six months past its expired date.

34zkmdc.jpg

2lm2syu.jpg

It looks like someone took a crap in the freezer. These people must be really skinny, because opening those fridges would kill your appetite immediately.

Sci-Fi said:
.... because opening those fridges would kill your appetite immediately.

The lady who owned that one, explained that she felt that she had a pretty hardy system because in her opinion, she could eat thing that were spoiled to the point that they would make most people ill.

Wait...huh? I don't get it. The TPB one doesn't look that bad, it looks relatively clean and somewhat organized.

Sci-Fi said:
Wait...huh? I don't get it. The TPB one doesn't look that bad, it looks relatively clean and somewhat organized.

After I first saw the picture of Ricky from from the "TPB" I typed in "Ricky Rulezzz because he's my favorite character from the show. Minus then posted the picture of Rick Harrison and ChumLee. Thinking that he posted it because the two are were both named Ricky, I then posted the picture of Ricky Martin to kind of like play along. I think that's what he was doing anyway.

LoneKiller said:
..... Thinking that he posted it because the two are were both named Ricky...

Nope, the are both refrigerators.

Here is Rick Steldstein's refrigerators.
2r76b9e.jpg

5e928h.jpg

2irnk0k.jpg

Catherine Deneuve and Fridge

5393569638_86c2da782b.jpg

Three Door GE Monitor Top Refrigerator

Out of the Past (1947)
Jane Greer's refrigerator

b09iprqj.jpg

WishingWell said:
I don't know, but I'd like to take a few big black garbage bags and throw ever item away, and clean the dang thing!

Just call Hazmat & set it all on fire.

Minus said:

Counter has the same "style" also.
*coughs*

Wow, that's... a little extreme I'd say. If your fridge is like that, please clean it up as soon as possible. ;) That is all.

Latest posts

Back