Least favourite day of the week?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annik

Reaction score
Giving a reason is optional!

I'm going with Thursday for my own twisted, crazy reasons.

I hold a lengthy distaste for Tuesdays as well as Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays. Not really sure about Fridays, they can be nice sometimes, but they've always given me the impression of a long maze without walls or a dull guitar pick. Just the thought of it now makes me feel quite unpleasant. In fact today has been quite unpleasant.

Wednesdays used to be bad but I like those now. :shy:

Does the entire week count?

I don't have a least favorite nor a favorite. They're all the same, boring.

DreamerDeceiver said:
Wednesdays used to be bad but I like those now. :shy:

There was always that question "what colour is Wednesday" wasn't there...I used to see that around riot grrl / fanzines a lot. Never understood it.

Ak5 said:
Does the entire week count?

I don't have a least favorite nor a favorite. They're all the same, boring.

I guess I'll let you have that.

I hate that Friday has lost any joy because I'm not in school and don't work so Sat & Sun are just more days where everywhere is busier. :(

mondays don't exist.

only "tuesday eve" and "tuesday eve day"

i've learned to live a monday'less existence

blackhole said:
mondays don't exist.

only "tuesday eve" and "tuesday eve day"

i've learned to live a monday'less existence

Your ability to will Mondays out of existence from your perceived reality astonishes me... :p

I do not have a least favorite day. I do not have a favorite either. I am content when I can remember what day it is haha.

Mondays. They're just crap.

I'm a little bit too tired because the TV people insist on showing the only good movie they've put on in the whole week at 11pm on Sunday.

I'm a little bit grumpy because I'm going back to work and another day off would have been fantastic.

I'm just a tad nervous because I have to hear everyone going on about how awesome their weekends were and how much alcohol/sex they had or whatever. Then I have to smile awkwardly when asked what I did (usually nothing of note).

I'm a tiny bit panicked because I probably have 4 different assessments in and I don't remember if I packed them or not or if they're sufficiently good enough to give in.

On top of all this, there's the knowledge that I have 4 more days to go (5 if I've just woken up) before I can just get back in my bed and sleep.

Thursday also sucks, because it's sort of the day wedged in between Wednesday (middle of the week) and Friday (the final day) and serves no discernible purpose.

Mondays and Thursdays are the ones I curse the most. Mondays on account of having to go through early risin' and the fact that a whole week o' work lies stretched before me like a featureless arid badland. Thursday on account of having waded through the majority of that desert, worn down to a husk of a man, but knowing all too well that there's still Friday to go through tomorrow, and no respite till that day is done with, as well. :p

Sunday Night Dreads. I like Sundays and Mondays don't bug me once I get going with my day, but for some reason, I still get the Sunday Night Dreads. haha

Latest posts

Back