I wrote a story (VERY SHORT) need your opinons, reviews! <3

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsme

Reaction score
Hi! So i wrote a story about love.. a really really silly short one, What i am asking for you is to give me feedback, what did you like about it if any? what did you hate about? any grammar issues? And PLEASE be honest i can take it i promise, i am doing this to improve my writing and this is the only place i have felt comfortably to publish something. Here we go. (Embarrassing!) It's called Love.

Imagine love. Love, a four letter word that means the world. Everything is possible when you are in love, Everything. That is how it is.

Having him kissing you all over your body whiles you're craving for more, more kisses, more touches – more more oh god i want more. The way he holds you how he wraps his arm around you stroking your hair. He whispers how ”everything is going to be okay” into your ears and the worst part is you believe him. Its true it will be okay cause its love and love cannot harm it cannot scare, love is beautiful, bringer of peace.

Promises do not last, nothing lasts. All those words were lies every promise he made – He lied to me! But what about love? I do not understand - i thought love was everything i thought it saved us instead it cuts our hearts out, jump on it for a little while – maybe let the dog play with it.

But i really would not know. No one has ever kissed me, ever held me, ever lied to me. I am starving, craving. Love.

:) I like it but don't really have a review.

"THOUGHT PROVOKING"

"A contrast from light to darkness. Like a short gondola ride through ones emotional perspectives"
DreamerDeceiver
stained class

I like the way to move from an idea to another. The sentences make sense connected that way. Though it is very short, it still gives a message to the reader. It is simple. I think that there is much more to say though. You need to take hold of the most beautiful way you can write with and use it.

Haha, it starts off really good, but it's a dead give-away that you want TOO MUCH and TOO FAST X'D The first line is really good, but after that you sort of "crash" into the action part. To the reader, it's a bit like a rockslide, or avalanche into your face Xd I know it's a really short story, but perhaps you could focus on a bit of a build-up ? Just increase the tension bit by bit until you get to the good part ? :)
As for the rest it seems good - I really like the last line ;)

Latest posts

Back