2 years later since I've been on this forum and this is what I have to say

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is James, I'm 21 now. Last time I was on this forum was a few years ago, I was sad, broken hearted, etc. Well I'm doing great now, what brought me back to this forum was some random message someone sent me, Also noticed a few messages in my inbox on this I never replied to ( I replied to them a few minutes ago..2 years later but hey). These past couple weeks have been pretty interesting, for one I've had the same email address since the 2nd grade, I never changed it and will never change it, I feel weird writing it down sometimes but always laugh inside. Anyways, people I grew up with and knew since elementary through highschool have just all randomly messaged me, The ones from elementary school are the surprising ones, I always moved a lot like every other year to another school till I reached Highschool. Now my lifes pretty good, I'm almost a senior in college majoring in Registered Nursing, an accomplished mma fighter, and some other random accomplishments and stuff. Due to this very very random month of surprises I pretty much expect the unexpected. This Forum/ Website is a pretty good place, helped me in my time of sadness. Being sad is a huge waste of time but some of you will learn that later in life I hope, everyones raised differently and goes through their own life experiences. Don't let crappy parents and bad experiences be the down fall of you for the rest of your life, you have the people who linger and blame their lifes on the bad things that happened to them, don't let that be you, you also have the people who do something about it and make something of their lifes, I can truly say it is up to you no matter where you are or what you do, just keep your head up. The world is cruel, heck I was even picked on in elementary a little and a lot in highschool as for middle school just the 6th grade, being in chess club may have contributed to that and the mad scientists club. I finally got tired of it, I worked out but also got made fun of doing that and let me tell you that was hard I hated being laughed at I was short and small, I sought refuge in music that helped tons. Long story short for that is I was the one who ended up getting stronger and bigger while i watched the people who laughed at me stay in the same spot, I somewhat feared fighting so I joined an mma team. I've done hundreds of grappling tournaments all across the united states and fought just about all over the southern united states. Well not all over the southern united states I should take a few states out of that and add never fight in Arkansas well at least now they don't use blood work and as for mississippi... some crazy rules, just stay away from there too. I didn't mope around and let everyone get the best of me I got my ipod and head phones and did what I had to do, with that I felt untouchable and well now I don't really need the music but music is a big part of my life and the things i went through and everyone goes through shapes their lifes, but do know you actually have control. If you get beat by your parents run away their are actually people who will help you, if you live in the country with no phone or vehicle or anything..what I have to say for you is..Plan plan and plan. I have faith you can get away if you really want too then again if your reading this just get a hold of 911 with your computer so yea anyways. The whole moral of my story is a alot can happen in 2 years, I would write it all down but I would be sitting at my labtop for days, my summary would take days so this will have to do. Just hang in their, life is tough but if you keep your head up it will make you stronger, find something that makes you happy, that makes you feel untouchable, its ok to be sad just don't let it take over your life, the time you spend being sad you could be doing something else. Use your opposite hand to try to write it highers your IQ. Play a game I've played Runescape since I was in the 6th grade and im 21 now so yea playing that game doesn't mean your a nerd by the way. In time anyone thats here don't worry your going to make it through life just keep your head up and try your best. = ) If you want to talk about anything I'm up for any day just message me. = )

I am glad things are going better for you :)

Yeah...what Paulo said. The enter key is your and our friend. :D

Anyway, it certainly sounds like you have accomplished a lot, that's great. Good for you for getting better and living life. Very inspiring story. Hopefully more young people like you will follow your example.

Glad to hear things are better for you james, i agree with what you say although sometimes for me putting into practice is harder but i am doing it :).

Promise to use the enter button more often ha. Hope all is well for everyone.

Latest posts

Back