stuck in rut i can't get out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
my life is just getting worse by the day i really hate i have tried to improve it i just every effort i make is never good enough never never good enough
so alot time i just that is 99.9%.

i try so very hard but i have learning difficulty any one tell don't want to know.i think alot time life for me is because of my learning diffuclty
its make life away harder because i can not learn at same speed as normal so things go much slower i have only IQ89 not IQ100 like majority of people
i am very slow learning i am almost stupid you could say i am very slow at picking up new skills i have twice time longer then normal person would

so i am rated by every one as stupid or not able to learn or lazy i also go along with with i am told usually people take advantage of me because of learning diffculty they know i am easy going i go along with what i am told

that why i am 3 years doing driving lesson instead of normal 6 months like normal person .you see i am stupid

stuck in rut of leaning difficulty and living in isolated town with nothing to do and no where to go ,jobless , friendless , hopeless ,car less

unlucky in life said:

Yes well, I don't really see the point of the members of this forum repeating themselves over and over again, sooo...

By the way, you don't know me and since I seriously doubt you can read minds, do NOT start thinking you know how I feel about someone. If I were to HATE someone, it sure as fresia wouldn't be someone I've never met before. M'kay, do you understand that???

i am very unlucky when it comes to skills and exams it really upsets i am kept back over and over again
i lose out and others move on i get left behind so very left behind
i long to move on and gets places when i try i am still stuck at square its like my feet stuck on concrete
and learning difficulty doesn't help living isolated makes it much worse
i am tired of being underdog so tired of being loser and underdog

its like being physical handicapped because i need constance help and motivation by people
all the time i get no help any where my mother and father have no interested in helping me they
just say i am lazy i am not .its hard for me so hard

unlucky in life said:
i am very unlucky when it comes to skills and exams ...

I have never considered those to be a matter of luck. If you depend on luck to acquire skills and depend on luck to get through exams then you will quite frequently be disappointed.

Minus said:
unlucky in life said:
i am very unlucky when it comes to skills and exams ...

I have never considered those to be a matter of luck. If you depend on luck to acquire skills and depend on luck to get through exams then you will quite frequently be disappointed.
my cousin are always lucky always lucky. i work hard i really work hard but some people take advantage of me because of learning difficulty and low self esteem they cash in me and my problems like taking driving lesson for 3 years 3 years he knows i have problems i feeling he making fool of me making tool of me for what little money i have he take 1/3 of it 40 euros out 188 euros a week on social welfare weekly

I HATE MY LIFE I CAN'T CHANGE IT NOR IMPROVE IT i could not hate my life any more then i do hate absouly hate it
god hate me too he put me in this isolated town with learning difficulty i can move out of the town or get job
i just get out my bottomless hole i just manage to climb out i just can't climb out no body will help me or any where else
i oftern ask why god why does do this to me give my cousin all the good luck and the jobs never me
i can never ever leave my hole in grounf never i am so depressed and sad i some times cry because i have nothing to eles to
but cry and feel sad becasue all the problems that i keep jumping over and falling my ugly face every time to succeed i fail
i am feed up of my life i try so hard i still can't get any where i am just feed up of my horrible life no body would wanted it i got sucked with it

i just hate my life hate just hate it

its easier for not to bother because i live in isolated hole of town i hate beyond hate every thing just seem like hassle to get any where i have travel 30 miles for pair of shoes
30 miles .i can't job in the city a ) it won't pay enough to live in city
b) i won.t be afford any thing to do any thing

all i feel like doing is ripping my hair from head and cry i am so feed up obstacles in my way stuck in this cunt of town i have hated since child i am nearly 30s i am still stuck here i just can't break free no matter what i do i am so cursed cursed

200 times i have escaped this town i am still here suffer in the bottless hole .

I'm curious - have you ever been recommended for medication by your therapist? Honestly, there are things which can help with cognitive disorders if you feel you have any.

IgnoredOne said:
I'm curious - have you ever been recommended for medication by your therapist? Honestly, there are things which can help with cognitive disorders if you feel you have any.

I DON'T HAVE COGNITIVE DISORDER RIGHT BEING UNHAPPY IS NOT DISORDER DO YOU GET IT

You need to get your story straight, one minute you have problems and the next you don't.

PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT!!!!!!

The ONLY reason you "can't" ******* do something is because you don't want to put the effort in actually accomplishing it. If you were to do that, you wouldn't have anymore excuses to fall back on.

Excuse after excuse, it's never your fault is it. Always got someone else to blame.
If you are 29, like you say (and not 12, like you act) you would own the fresia up to your own action and responsibility and do something instead of whining and bitching about it.

Callie said:
You need to get your story straight, one minute you have problems and the next you don't.

PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT!!!!!!

The ONLY reason you "can't" ******* do something is because you don't want to put the effort in actually accomplishing it. If you were to do that, you wouldn't have anymore excuses to fall back on.

Excuse after excuse, it's never your fault is it. Always got someone else to blame.
If you are 29, like you say (and not 12, like you act) you would own the fresia up to your own action and responsibility and do something instead of whining and bitching about it.
Ya think old unlucky is yanking our chain? Sounds a little flaky to me. And juvenile, eh, Callie? Actually he sounds like a grownup trying to sound like a kid.

OK, so, Unlucky, nobody loves you, you're messed, you luck ran out your shoe a couple years ago. If you can find it, maybe you can staple that shoe back in place. Otherwise, go with what you got, no luck, no love, and apparently, no guts.

You know there's a difference between someone who is honestly hurting and someone throwing a temper tantrum. I have kids, I know the difference. Geddup off the floor, man, act like an adult and maybe you'll be treated like one. Then you can forget luck and get up and do something.

unlucky in life said:
IgnoredOne said:

I DON'T HAVE COGNITIVE DISORDER RIGHT BEING UNHAPPY IS NOT DISORDER DO YOU GET IT

well you have some kind of disorder thats pretty obviouse.
you might wanne have someone look into that if you ever want to get out of this "rut" you think your in.

Seriously though....I experinced this year of staying in a very small town out in the middle
of nowhere for a couple of weeks. Population 4000 or less. And it was a honeysuckle hole of a town too.
All the houses were trailers...half of which are run down. The weather was bad all the time
so you kindda wanna stay in doors. One gas station. One little store. One rundown shithole
of a bar....It kindda got to me just staying there for a week...i wanted to get the hell out of there
as soon i as we got there...it was depressing as fresia. i started to feel depress becuase it
was kind da like living on a fucken messed up island. There wasnt any work there.
There wasnt any type of help resources there that can help a person.
The nearest hospital was 30 miles away...God for bid if something bad happened to you.
So it's not like you can go to a mental clinic...cause there isnt one.

Plus it was high desert...The scenery was ugly as fresia.
Just a fucken big ass hill made of fucken rocks...
It wasnt a tranquall place you wanna awake up too in the morning.

I did the best I could with it...Taking my freaken walk wiht my dog
while the wind was blowing 20-30 mph just so I can get out of the fucken
house so I wouldnt go crazy...
But it was still depressing.

So if you dont have a car and the resource to get a car...it's kindda a depressing
cycle that feeds on itself.

The nearest town is 15 miles away..That town in itself wasnt much bigger.
OMFG...there's a fucken walmart. It wasnt like a social gather places either.

I mean this fucken place was honeysuckle hole honeysuckle hole middle america.
I saw HS kids walking to school...they all looked depressed as fresia too..
Not like lots of teens with high energy getting in trouble...these kids were like
in some type of time warp.

Huge...huge difference of where Im at now...
I dont live at the best beach town...but there's more resoruces here.
There's more people to meet here. The scenery is more soothing.
The surfs and sunsets, palm trees.

Just simple thing of taking a stroll on the beach bare footed with the surfs
hitting my feet helps me not feel so depressed.

I can just laid out on the beach all day...do nothing and feel OK.

Verse if I went outside at the place...i get sand blast from the cold wind blowing sand.

But...you know Im kind of in another very low point of my life again @ this very moment.
Ive live through so much crap in my life
and It feels likep Im in for another fight of my life. Again..nothing is at it should be. All that i ever loved and cared for is falling apart again.
I feel like Im a gypsy moving around all the time...Im actually on the road at this very momnet. My life is very unstable ude to many many circumstance thats out of my control....I get that.
I get that no matter what u do...honeysuckle falls apart and no matter what Ive done this past yr has falling apart. And a lot of it is not of my doing and some of it is...

But I cant feel sorry for myself no matter how fresia up it is.. Believe me.
Im a man and Ive cried more tears in the past year to last a life time...becuase I dont stuff my pains.
Whatever the hell is worng with my life is ******* worng..I must accpet that.

The thing of it is....I must do something different or move forward no matter how painful it is at the moment.

oh man I can totally see that LC replied but I don't have to read it anymore! I'm getting a huge boner from this new ignore feature. ^_^

Also callie and the list of threads, lmao.

Latest posts

Back