In one picture(or video), post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mintymint

Reaction score
rock-and-a-hard-place.jpg

the bridge...
Life imitates art or art imitate life...
Who the hell knows..someone wrote this song...
So they lived it as I lived it. it's exactly what happened us.
it's exactly how I feel and what I'm going through.

[youtube]XtmFXJTZDYI[/youtube]

FunkyBuddha said:

You want to dress in regency era clothing and slay zombies in bare feet who happen to be equally well dressed?

::shakes head::

I wanna kick ass...

Plus I will have nothing said against Pride and Predicate and Zombies it is an absolutely fantastic book!

this is my new mood!

has been for days!

i ain't gonna be part of yo system!

[youtube]gAYL5H46QnQ[/youtube]

annik said:
I wanna kick ass...

Plus I will have nothing said against Pride and Predicate and Zombies it is an absolutely fantastic book!

Well then I will say nothing against Pride and Prejudice and Zombies :p I'm more of a World War Z fan myself.

Well, the bread depicts how I am feeling trapped and confined, and the cats huge eyes reflect how I am twitchy and at overload and about to explode. This may have something to do with the fact that I am currently visiting family.

I'm Currently Playing "Breath Of Fire IV". I've Been Playing The Fishing Side Quest For Hours In Efforts To Catch A Fish Called A "Dorado" That I Need To Upgrade To The Next Fishing Rod. What A Pain In The Ass. This Video Is A Perfect Example Of How I'm Feeling Right Now.

[YOUTUBE]kDFojXoOzUo[/YOUTUBE]

Latest posts

Back